3/6 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=171;; PMPS=113; +3=87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Libby,
    I should try again with before bed checks. I was trying to give her ear a break; she wants to scratch that ear and shakes it before I can even get the prick. She does cooperate though because she wants that baby food treat. She did get a couple greens with the .75. Should we watch her a little more on the .50? She actually started out on two units when first diagnosed, but that first week when I was so new to it all, I wasn't home testing. She had a bouncy start for a couple weeks until I came here and learned home testing.

She is so much fun in the morning (try 3 am!), :-| wanting to play and talking up a storm. She has more of a squeak rather than a meow,

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8150

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=171

Morning you two...just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing...I agree that more checks at night are in order.....My Shadow went to 66 at 4 am....they do like going low during the night cycle for some reason and if you can catch some numbers, especially before bed, it fills in the picture of what Maggie is doing...

Hey, we just started planning the St. Patrick's Day party...can Maggie come? Please spread the word so everyone knows that it is an Open house party...all kitties are invited...she can come by anytime to help with the decorating too if she isn't busy. Raja has started dancing around in excitement...she just loves parties....Wed. Mar 17th....we have plenty of time to get things ready.
    Hope you have a great day! :razz:

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

You guys are great!-I cant get up in the middle of the nite ever!! You are troopers!
    I could stay up till +5 or 6, but just cant wake up!

Nice amps for Maggie today! Hoping for some nice green for you today! Happy Caturday! :mrgreen:

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Mornin Pat & Raja & Shadow,
    Yes, Magie does seem to go low at +3 after her last pm shoot! Yes, Maggie would love to party on St. Patty's Day; thanks for the invite. She really enjoyed that last Full Moon party. She's a flirt and would love to check out all the male kitties. Is Shadow a boy kitty; I know Raja is all girl!

I know what you mean Pat; it is tough to stay up. I need to get on a better schedule. Happy Caturday to you and Moonie, too!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/6 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=171; +4=79

Wow, I wasn' expecting her to peak this much - we have a green today! :cool:

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/6 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=171; +4=79

Well, at +8 she went up to 189? I wonder if it's because I gave her some Chopped Grill, which is LC, but on top added FF Beef, but I only gave a few tiny pieces of the beef, no gravy? Could it have caused the spike? confused_cat

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/6 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=171; +4=79; +8=189; PMPS=113

there's the green! I figured she had some hiding somewhere. :mrgreen:

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Yea, you were right Libby! She's doing good today. :razz:

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Ann -

I'm hoping you're planning on getting a +4. Maggie could try to surprise you tonight.

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

any update, ann? need to retest to see how low maggie is going...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.