3/6, Boomer's numbers - thoughts?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

More swings - If I'd been home during the day I'd have tested but I was out all day. I'll do as much as I can tonight. Also - he did have access to food in his auto feeder all day. he didn't each much. Any thoughts on these numbers?

AM-77
    +2 - 110
    +4 - 87
    PM-131

Could that 131 be a bounce?

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I think Boomer's number look decent. This evenings PMPS is is just slightly out of normal range, but his +2 and +4 looked great....especially on one drop! :lol: I imagine more experienced eyes will be around soon to give you feedback.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Could be. Can you get another test at +3 tonight? And then a bunch of spot checks tomorrow during the day?

4. Traci and Boomer

Thanks for responding ladies.
    ;-)
    Libby-I can get a +3 and probably a +5 or +6 tonight. Not sure about tomorrow. It's a weird time for me and my DBF's pets - they are running our lives basically. He doesn't want to leave his dog alone too long (she's terminal but doing fine right now) so if I want to see him I need to go over to his house. At the same time, I've got Boomer's diabetes to deal with and it seems like testing during the day tomorrow could really shed some light on his current situation. It's hard to have a balance. I've not decided what I'm going to do yet. :roll:

5. Traci and Boomer

AM-77
    +2 - 110
    +4 - 87
    PM-131
    +3 - 82

Libby - am I looking for a 50 in order to get him on an OTJ trial? nailbite_smile

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

very nice! :D
    not libby, but we're looking for a drop below 50 or green for a week or a reason for those blue numbers before starting an OTJ trial...

7. Traci and Boomer

Ooohhhh! Okay, thanks Jill.

AM-77
    +2 - 110
    +4 - 87
    PM-131
    +3 - 82
    +4 - 72

I didn't know that green for a week was good enough too. Come on over Mr. Green! I've got some candy for ya! :mrgreen: :lol:

8. Traci and Boomer

+5 - 70

Going to bed cuz he's surfing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.