3/6 Buster- AMPS 310

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bustercat, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bustercat

Bustercat Member

yesterday's dental: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8191

Did not shoot last night. I was running late for the shot and was not going to be able to get the night checks on him, so I figured 'better safe than sorry' and did not shoot. I resumed with his full 7.25U this morning.

He seems pretty content this morning, not attacking me for food, drinking water- but not excessively. He is laying under the dining room table right now, probably waiting for more food. I gave him the antibiotic this morning and will give him the fortiflora this afternoon. Vet said to reduce ab to 2x/day instead of the3x/day we were doing before the dental. I also have the liquid ab to put on his gums, gotta see how that goes.

With all his new-found issues, I'm not so sure this dental is going to have much effect on his bg numbers, but I can always hope :roll: I'll be around today to get a few checks on him.

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

What an ordeal for you yesterday. No, the dental may not make a profound effect, but maybe a little :smile: Also hope the AB's help too.

Have a good day today.

3. Bustercat

Bustercat Member

+5/270

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

this isn't bad at all for an empty shed day. I hope the dental will make some change in Buster's numbers, but if not then at least you have an idea what the reason might be. ((((Serena))))

5. Bustercat

Bustercat Member

forgot about the shed. guess today is not so bad :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.