3/6 Loose Lips - Victoria Video

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karrie and Maverick, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

So I got a kick out of the last LL thread that Amy posted about ipad apps for cats. I recharged my long dead ipad original and paid the $1.99 for the ipad games for cats and Victoria played with it right away. I haven't tried the 16lb scardey cat Henry with it or the 17 pound brute Heff with this yet. Here is Victoria. She's 5 now, adopted from the shelter last April. She's not a foldie but missing half her ears due to frost bite. She is a darling. She's in the cat box on my desk. I had to mute the video because I had a conference call going on in the background :mrgreen:

[youtube]dKvtMInnsZI[/youtube]

2. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

Worth every penny, isn't it!

I had Ruby playing with it last night. Instead of trying to catch the mice with her paws, she decided it was best to pick them up with her mouth. I had to clean the slobber off the screen. :lol:

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha! What a cutie - she is a lucky girl.
    Liz

4. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

Ruby hasn't tried the upside down head trick yet.

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

BWAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: She really is having fun with that!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

She is darling!!

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

What a sweetie, little Victoria! I love the way she kept rolling on her back and then checking to make sure mousie was still there! Now Maggie is asking for one of those iPads. I just got used to my digital camera! :lol:

8. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

bwahahaha now i want an ipad! ohmygosh that was cute! love how victoria wasn't really in the hunt mode - she's half hunting and half rubbing her back and head. i wonder what the chatter going on in her head was?

"where is the mouse? ohhhhh that feels good. think i'll rub a little more to the left. where is the mouse? kill the mouse! oh, i wish i could scratch on the right side there. where is the mouse? got the mouse! how come i don't have the mouse? where did the mouse go? oh, that feels so good! scratch right there." :lol:

9. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

oh my gosh what an adorable video! Victoria is beautiful!

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohmigosh, how adorable :D

11. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Pinkertons picture yesterday was adorable.

It has been worth every cent. I have a video of Henry playing with it too I'll have to upload. Heff and Victoria spent an hour tonight hunting mice together. Well Heff sat 1/2 foot a way and watched the mice and Victoria hunting them. We've had a blast watching them. Thank you for posting on these apps!

12. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

That is great! Now I have to convince DH the cats need an iPad. :lol: What a great video!!

13. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Love it! We don't have an iPad, but I'm getting a kick out of everyone else's kitties having so much fun!

14. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

she's darling, with and without an ipad!

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Victoria is just having so much fun with those mice! She looks great, Karrie! What a lucky kitty to have you show up at the shelter that day!

Enjoy your evening and your kitties,

Ella & Rusty (I haven't bought the iPad games--yet!!)

16. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Victoria is just gorgeous. What a pretty coat of fur she has. It kinda reminds me of Maverick's coat. Beautiful gray color.

Perhaps she'll share her playtoy with the boys Karrie. ;-)

17. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Weezer batted at the mouse a time or two, then just sat on it. I guess there's more than one way to catch a mouse.

18. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness!!! That is just the most adorable thing ever! I showed DH and he also thought it was hysterical. I have not bought an Ipad yet, but this might be the reason to buy one. Hours of fun for Simon and Cleo. Karrie, please post more videos!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.