3/6 Mannie AMPS 332, PMPS 213, +2 172, +5 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday everyone!

Today was educate my vet day... ;-) After this weeks episode with attempting to get cartridges rather than vials, and my vets assumption that i would OD ( oh pul-lease! ) my cat with the pen, i was going on a mission. so - off I went today photos and dosing guides, and and and. Outstanding! They now know how we use cartridges, why less waste (and less $$$$$) is better. I actually had an audience, and they kept all that I brought them to educate the rest of their staff. Now isn't that just the best... YAY!

and now for Mannie. YAY there too! We are back in the blues at pmps +2 - and i look forward to the rest of the evening. He appears to be on the move tonight - headed on down, looking for that green surfboard that he fell off of the other night.

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: The battle of the wits today - as I was determined to get those fur mats off his rear end. Mannie is supposedly a Manx, though I wonder, as he does have a corkscrew stub there. Point being - that he is a long hair, and one would not believe what collects there. well - he won the battle of the wits. 1 mat removed, 3 to go and back at it tomorrow. Other than that - good WCR! sunny day, the boy was so happy - an afternoon in the sun.

RECAP:
    amps 332
    amps +1 353
    amps +9 284
    pmps 213
    pmps +2 172

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/6 Mannie AMPS 332, PMPS 213, +2 172

poor Mannie, having to put up with all that brushing back there...

Great job educating the vet! It's good to hear that they were so receptive and that they kept all the materials. You just helped a bunch of other people save money. :smile:

Now Mannie, this blue is really nice, are you going to show us some green tonight?

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 3/6 Mannie AMPS 332, PMPS 213, +2 172

yep, it was nice that they kept everything. i gave the lady that mans the appt desk, check in, etc the FDMB website address, as she had a kitty coming in monday - new diabetic, and she wanted her to have the info. YES!!! and YAY, and Hooray! Now that truly made my day. I cannot tell you, and everyone, how much I wish I had known about this board when Mannie was diagnosed way back when. What a difference it would have made. :smile: well it is what it is, and at least we are here now.

oh I hope you are right on the green. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: that would be sooooooo nice! cat_pet_icon

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 3/6 Mannie AMPS 332, PMPS 213, +2 172, +4 88

+4 88 ~~~ YAY, we have :mrgreen:, and Gooooooo Mannie!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

yeah!!!!

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

what a nice day all around! it's so nice to have a vet who is open and willing to work with you.
    mannie's right back to the green! :mrgreen:

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

WOOT!! 76 @ +5 :mrgreen:

What a good boy. Lots of high 5's and hugs and kitty kisses. +5 is my fav test time - if only because he is so ready for it, this is the one that he comes and gets me for, hops on my lap - after a series of michael jackson dance moves. well maybe not that good, but he does perform. silly boy. but it is fun.... now who would think that a poke in your ear would be fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.