3/6 Moses AMPS 256

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8216

Bummer! I didn't get as many PM testings last night as I wanted... :-|

I came home, exhausted from late night kayaking (learning new technique) and the latest I could stay up was 11pm (Moses' +5). Bummer, I know! I wasn't planning on being so tired that I couldn't think clearly. I was finally like,"I'm wiped out, gotta go to bed" and went. And slept like a log. I-)

So we're back. I can always try another day or night that is. What gives with this yellow, Moses?

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Not to worry, you'll have many many other nites...At night, I test the least, as I get very tired in my older age, & cant stay up for +5-6.
    So, Moses is still doing very well..Kayaking :shock: :shock: -I dont even think I would fit in that little thing!!
    You are a brave soul!! :mrgreen: --Hope better numbers are coming today! HUGS~!

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Where do you take kayak lessons?

The boy's doing well, although I sure wish he would give you more green. However, he's a very, very happy kitty and has a very good mama.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

can you get more spot checks tonight and tomorrow?

See the 178 to 56 in three hours on 3/1? Then the next night he had a 100 point drop too. I'm trying to figure out if he does that often, or if it was a one time thing.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

so what happened after amps? inquiring minds want to know. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.