3/6 Mousie AMPS 277 PMPS 396

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

2. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Mousie AMPS 277

I like that the very first thing you do is open a condo!

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

You shoot first, then coffee?!?!?! :shock: :lol:

Hey, wanted to comment on spot check times. I think you will figure out quick enough as to which one's are most telling for Mousie. Was it Roni who said she preferred +3's to start? For us, in the morning a +2, sometimes even a +1 is often going to make it crystal clear as to what kind of cycle Latte will have. A +2 in pm wont explain jack ('cause of the steroid), but a +6 will often clue me in for our upcoming a.m. A +10 or 11 can be good information, in case you get a low ps number you will be able to see if it has been rising or dropping.

It's sometimes good to alternate times and not always do the same curve.

Hope Im not telling you stuff you already know!

4. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Mousie AMPS 277 +2 180 +3 129

Um CINDY!!! YOOHOOOOO!!
    I come to say hi and I look at your SS and you are not updating us! OMG what a pretty cycle Mousie is having today!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

a pretty cycle and then a bounce! I wonder if Mousie was green today? :mrgreen:

6. LynnLee + Mousie

that's what i wondered myself.

unfortunately we went to the dr today then stopped by work for a few hours, ran home, tested her, and ran right back out the door to go to a surprise b-day party for a friend. kept that to about an hour's attendance then came home to get the +12 but ran into a torrential downpour on the way, which in case y'all didn't know, is the quickest way to bring california to a stop, so ended up at +12.5 for a pmps :cry:

one good thing came of today, my car is shiny shiny you can eat off it clean! :D

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

oh, green looks like a real possibility... especially after seeing that pmps even if it is a little late. :mrgreen:

8. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

yeah for shiny cars?

oh yeah she was green today, look at the 100 points off by +2 there. lol, and the bounce afterward is pretty good proof too. is okay she is new and just learning.
    hope she floats down to a decent AMPS for ya.

tomorrow you get to relax around house all day? everyone needs a day off. :)

9. LynnLee + Mousie

yeah, other than grocery & cat food shopping in the am I should be here all day tomorrow

i dozed off watching csi: miami but fiance woke me up trying to take care of some growling kitties in the house (jr was yelling at fuzzie ) so i think i'll go test Mousie and then go back to sleep

(it was funny. i woke to fiance trying to talk jr into coming upstairs and getting away from fuzzie. he was at the top of the stairs saying "come on jr......come on" he then went downstairs and i heard jr yell so i got up to see what the fuss was about. fiance's bent over looking under the kitchen table saying "come here". i say "where is he" and fiance says "right there" i walk right over, bend over, and grab the yelling boy and cuddle him to my chest and talk to him as i walk him upstairs. fiance says "geeeeeez!" LOL!! I just know that Jr is all talk and no action and he's yelling because he feels threatened, not cause he's pissed and wants to kill someone. just pick the darn cat up and hold him tight and he'll be just fine and will shut up. LOL!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.