3/6 Pepper AMPS 416 - PMPS 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by pjstroop, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

A late "Happy Caturday" LL!

AMPS 416
    +4~324
    +6~261
    +8~138
    +11~91
    PMPS 72

WCR: He's an extreme bg jumper today :lol: He is feeling so much better today..
    5 P's are working great! He was my little shadow all day.. Very playful and lovey..
    However, he had a rough week! Sleeping or scratching... is what he did mostly **sigh**
    Hoping that he holds on to this feel good period!

Quite evident that this antihistamine wasn't working.. Real stinky numbers most of the week. Started off on Monday with some great greens and then he went back up. I put a tad on the dose this AM after 7 cycles and that 416 just blew me over.. :eek:

Talked to derm vet yesterday and we switched to Zyrtec (I have been researching on my own and this seemed like the best antihistamine for skin allergies). Everything around my house is in early bloom and Pepper is surely suffering from it! Talked to primary vet this AM and if Pepper's numbers are still wonky next week we will do some more testing.. He had blood work done two weeks ago and everything was fine. So we will look into other areas of interest!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

((FD beans and beasts))

2. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

awwww (((pepper))) sending no-itch vibes.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

so that AMPS isn't a typo? :sad:

It's so strange to see this many colors on Pepper's spreadsheet. I hope you can figure out how to make the itchies go away.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i'm so sorry he's still beig bothered by the itchies. have recently been hearing some good things about zyrtec. hope it helps pepper...

5. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

PMPS 72 - +2~119

ohhh... how I wished that 416 was a typo!
    Made me a little queasy.. lol!

Yes.. I have heard wonderful things about Zyrtec. Would be nice to have Pepper playing instead of sleeping.. The other meds made him very tired!

Expecting a little trip to RBC after these nicer numbers this evening..
    Would be nice if Mr L decided to forgo the trip :mrgreen:

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Oh, gosh. Kitty asked me to stop by to drop off some green vines for Pepper. He recommends at least two daily, AM and PM. :mrgreen:

7. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

PMPS 72 - +2~119 - +4~96

Thanks Kathy! :lol:
    He's headed in the right direction..
    Fed him his midnight snackus early ;-) EVO Duck..
    Still trying the hypoallergenic diet - I think he misses his Chicken and Turkey..

Ni night LL!

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

I am feeling like Pepper BLAH that is why I have not posted. We both need to get out of this FUNK - Hopefully this week will be a better one for Pepper. Skippy has been mimicking me, too and today showed a small change like me. ..do we act the same :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.