3/6 Shadow AMPS=91, PMPS=154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=182
    +8=66
    +9=133
    +11.45=87
    AMPS=91 ~ 1.25u Lev (10th cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow's pancreas kicked in last night...the +8 is usually his nadir so i doubt he went lower than that. he was rising and then the +11.45=87. I rechecked in 15 and he was at 91 so I figured it was a rising number and shot him. It was nice to have this extra excitement during this past cycle and I am hoping that the coming one will be nice...please Shadow?
    he is purring and doing his usual sweet kitty act... :lol:
    He also has a chunk of fur missing on his neck while Raja's is healing nicely. I gave them FF beef last week...quite a few times due to its lower fat content. Could this be an allergic reaction? I haven't given them the plain beef ever...beef was always in a mix of some kind....

Randi...have been using the Feline future powder with all the nutritional additives....very convenient....
    http://www.felinefuture.com/ they send 3 packets if you request a free sample....very speedy delivery. Amy & Pedro told me about it.

Hope you are all enjoying your wonderful Saturday!!! :razz:

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Shadow AMPS=91

Shadow has been looking real real good :mrgreen: Very Green!!
    He may go the way of Raja someday soon, so we all have paws & fingers crossed.
    Hope you have a great Caturday--Sending Hugs from us to you all :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Well, alright Shadow! Way to bring it right back down. Your momma feels sooooo much better, Im sure....as do you!

A patch of fur gone? You sure Raja and Shadow were'nt just rough housing it? Can food really do that? I suppose it can. Wow! :roll: have you done the beef and liver? Does that give similar results?

I hope you have a lovely day down in the sunshine state (it is the sunshine state, right?)!

When is the next party, btw? St Patty's day? I will be working that night and would be more than happy to send Latte your way. You and Shadow always take such good care of her. cat_pet_icon

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Looking very nice here! I can't comment on why Shadow is missing a chunk of fur, but yesterday I witnessed the biggest cat fight ever! I just finished vacuuming and cleaning up then I went outside for a few minutes....I heard the worst screaming and hissing and when I came into the house EVERY room was full of hair clumps, really big clumps, there was blood drops all over the kitchen and both cats looked like they had some disease where thier fur all fell out. They were all covered in loose hair clumps and "rough" looking. I never did find out where all the blood came from. I had to vacuum all over again :roll: Is that kind of fighting normal?

Pat now I have to ask a really dumb question that i was thinking about the other day......How do you pronounce Raja's name? I'm always thinking to myself Ra-ya, because in German the "j" sounds like a y. Or is it like the english j as in "joke"?

Shadow is no problem :D As a kid we had a black lab named Shadow, sadly we got him from the shelter and found out after a few weeks he had severe heartworm and Tx wasn't possible. I never had good luck with dogs, tried it many times. I'll stick with cats for now, fish didn't work out either :lol:

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Now that is the way to start he day.
    I just felt Ahadow was going to pop those greens any minutes.
    Thanks for the link Pat. I will have a look at it, bookmarked it to read later.

Have a terrific Staurday with more great numbers from Shadow. I still don't know what
    Max is. I did not see DH update his ss yet (he is not being cooperative)

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Monique, it's an English "J"...Rahzha...I think...you know, J as in genre... :lol:

I thought at first that the clump of hair was from a wrestling match where their feet are scratching away at each other while they are in a big hug....playing. They never really fight in an angry way....Raja just signals that she is not in the mood for him at times and he backs off. But they do play and tumble around once in awhile...
    It just doesn't heal so well...and when it gets scabbed over, I imagine the scab itches so they scratch it open all over again.
    I have heard of allergies to fish and beef and just thought that since I fed them the FF beef feast, it might have been from that but I am only guessing. With eczema it really is only a guess as to where it came from.

Am going to have quite a night tomorrow...since the dental is Monday morning. No food after midnight...and the fast through the night and the morning is going to be a real bummer for the Mama....only cause I know they are going to freak out if I don't give them their snacks...oh joy! I have to get the cat carriers out again...I hate dentals so much...don't you all?

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers, Shadow! Maybe Shadow and Raja got together and decided to pull out some fur so as to postpone the dental on Monday?
    Have a fine day!
    Ella & Stu

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Shadow is looking good! I hope the numbers keep coming up as beautifully.

We're so happy to hear there is a St pat's Party. I HOPE Basil doesn't want soemthig tacky, like a green suit. But you never know with him.

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 3/6 Shadow AMPS=91, +4=104

Kelly green suit is fitting for St. Patty's Day for sure! :lol: And Basil is just the guy to be able to get away with that!!

Shadow was +4=104...then they both had a taste of raw chicken mixed with FF turkey and giblets...
    They are both sleeping on the bed that I pulled out for my sister...a nice Queen sized murphy bed....they love it. Raja curled up near the pillow and must have spent the night sleeping happily on the big bed...these two are so funny. "A Queen sized bed just for US? how perfect!!" Spoiled I guess....they really do want their "own" room. :lol:

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=91
    +1=147
    +4=104
    +8=105
    +9=103
    PMPS=154 ~ 1.25u Lev (11th cycle)

After the AMPS, iot was a boring blue surf.... :lol: Listen to me..."boring' yeah right. I loved it!!! Steady as she goes, Shadow....healing numbers...just what mama likes to see...
    You know I will be checking on him throughout the next cycle though...just for old time's sake... :mrgreen:

11. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

After Logan's first surgery, he had his "own" room upstairs while we were at work...he LOVED it. He wouldn't come down for anything...we had to carry him downstairs and lock him out of the room just so we could see him.

What a great cycle for Shadow! He's doing so well, Pat, you must be thrilled! :mrgreen:

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

bee-yoo-tee-full :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.