3/6 Six's PMPS 123 +3 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday LL!!!!

Six has had a fairly uneventful week! Earlier in the week he earned another decrease - one I was nervous about him holding, but based on today's curve he's done great with his new dose! Yesterday morning we had a high number, but I also found Six's lying in a new spot in the house @ 3:30am - next to a dry cat food bowl. My DH asked if he had a smile on his face! :lol: That seemed to impact his numbers for the day, but we're back to normal today. Leaving out the dry food was an accident, but one Six greatly appreciated. :lol:

All of his Ps have been in place this week. It's been sunny and warmer here the past two days. Six spent two hours on the deck today laying in the sun as the last of the snow was melting about a foot away. He was in heaven.

Today's recap
    AMPS 104
    +2 71
    +4 70
    +6 80
    +8 90
    +10 106

On a side note, I am grateful to be back on the board, visiting the many kitties and beans of LL! We haven't been able to post since Monday or Tuesday so no condo to include from yesterday.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Six's AMPS 104 +10 106

Nice numbers there Six!

Looking very good and enjoying the sunshine too! :D

3. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers for Six - how great! Our kitties are sun worshippers, aren't they?

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

reduction is holding beautifully! :mrgreen:
    go six!

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Oh boy! what great numbers on this dose!

Good job Six and have a nice evening tonite of more nice green.

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention earlier he started new lantus pen last night...just to cover all of our basis with yesterday's numbers.

He's currently Mr. Frisky! Now if I could just convert him to a Mr. Cuddly too...I can dream (though my Max would be horrified having to share his cuddle time)!

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice. :smile: There is absolutely nothing to complain about here, it's perfect.

Lucy is gradually becoming more cuddly, maybe Six will too.

8. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Welcome back Amy! Looking good Mr Sixy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.