3/6 Tess PMPS~134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

3/5 Condo

'Morning LL, Tess is eating well and looking fine,purring, check, preening, LB going on right now, I can hear her, probably both cause she's really buying it. She has been spending a lot of time sleeping these days, but still comes out to cuddle periodically.

We shot the .25u since Tess was still over 100, Unfortunately, both of us slept through th 3:00am alarm so no +11. I went to bed early and must have been really tired. So btb for another hour or two.

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Tess AMPS~107

Lots of nice green, & some nice blue in your SS--Tess looks so beautiful in her pix!!
    Just adorable!
    I think you'll see some nice green today! Starting low, so she may make you have a big green smile :mrgreen:
    Have a great Caturday!!

3. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 3/6 Tess AMPS~107

Green would be very nice, Roni, just not too much. We have to be gone all day, back just in time for a +11. Will do an out the door at +3.5, and hope she isn't as low as last Sat.

4. Ann & Tess GA

Tess would of course finally go green just before we had to leave. 76 wasn't as bad as last week so we felt pretty good leaving her w/ plenty of food. Whe we got back she was 134 for the preshot. We had left a 7% carb FF out so not too surprised. Hope she will go back down to green now that we are home to monitor.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Tess's spreadsheet is so beautiful (just like she is!). I hope you had a nice day out.

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hi Ann!

Glad to see that Tess is still doing awesome.. :mrgreen:
    Hope that you had a wonderful day out and that you come home to a nice PMPS..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.