3/6 Willow AMPS~533, +4~422, +5.75~397

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Complick8d, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8162

WCR: Will be much happier when the puppy removes her nose from his hiney.

Need to update the spreadsheet and check how many cycles into .75u that I am... increase coming soon.

2. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

At least those numbers are coming down a little. :smile: I hope Willow finds his way to prettier colors today!

3. Complick8d

Looking back at his SS for the last few weeks, his mid day numbers looked better on 1.5u, but his preshots look much better on lower doses (although now they are back up to 400's and 500's).

Ok... we're on cycle 7, increase to 1u? He doesn't follow any "normal" pattern, so it makes it hard to know what is up with him. It's not reasonable for me to test every hour and even when I do, his numbers are up and down from one hour to the next.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i hate to say it, but testing every hour seems to be about the only way we can attempt to detect patterns.
    willow's response is unlike anything i've ever seen. for example: on 03/04 --- +2 490, +3 235, +4 362. it *looks like* the drop from 490 to 235 in ONE HOUR triggered the bounce which left him at 570 by pmps. the hour to hour differences are mind blowing.

today is oldtimer's day. flag down jojo so she's sure to take a look at willow's spreadsheet.
    oh, and about that lump on willow's back... has the vet looked at it yet?

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Jordan, I have a bunch more test strips to send you (I think Cindy found a meter that will work with them). A BUNCH. My stupid post office changed their hours and I didn't know it, so I got there after they closed today. ohmygod_smile So test as much as you want!

I need to convince my mother to switch to a more common meter so I can give away her test strips easier. :mrgreen:

6. Complick8d

I owe over $700 to the vet, so until some of that is paid, I can't take him in. I'm almost 100% sure it is just a fatty tumor. I think every animal I own, except the puppy, has at least a couple of them.

I'd like to get some more late cycle tests on him as well. His numbers are so crazy the first half, I'm wondering if they are even more insane the second half, causing the nasty PMPS's, or if he mellows out.

I'll try to track down jojo to check out my crazy boy's SS.

7. Complick8d

Thank you Libby!!

My dad is diabetic but he never has extra strips. He does have extra meters though... gets a new one every 6 months to a year through insurance. Of course, meters are useless without strips lol.

8. Complick8d

Re: 3/6 Willow AMPS~533, +4~422, +6~397, +8~241

241 at +8.75. I'll try to get one more test before I leave. My mom is giving his shot tonight. I'll up to 1u in the morning, unless something crazy happens in tonights cycle.

9. Complick8d

3/6 Willow AMPS~533, +4~422, +6~397, +8~241, +10~590

+10~590... umm ya... never a dull moment over here

need to get more ketostix

10. Complick8d

Re: 3/6 Willow PMPS~???, +2~320

Well, it's better than being in the 400's or 500's.

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/6 Willow PMPS~???, +2~320

Definitely.

Another big drop, come on Willow, just level out a little, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.