3/7 Putty AMPS 215 +4 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8319

Very quiet morning with my very "polite" Putty. His shot was an hour late last night so his shot and breffis was going to be later this morning. I thought some hungry little kitty would try to get me to feed him at his regularly scheduled time but he was very patient. He did not sleep in our bed last night but 20 minutes before his usual breffis time he came into the bed. He walked onto my chest, looked at me for a minute and went to sleep on my legs until I woke him up.
    I like his numbers this morning but have come to fear the bounce. :roll:

Have a good day everyone. Spring is here today....it is sunny and may reach 60 degrees. :thumbup

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Dont fear the bounce! Looking llike Putty is doing well today! Be good there our favorite Putman!!

3. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 3/7 Putty AM+ 5 42

Just as I was going to ask about adding some fat to the dose tonight the Putser now reads my thoughts.....hmm. You know what I am going to start thinking about next? dancing_cat

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Oh the weight taken off our shoulders when we see more desirable numbers, combined with the anticipation of what may come. So many of us know that very well. You are not alone. But maybe we could try and view it like Pat...even if there is a bounce, at least it was a little more time in the healing zone and another lesson closer to liver school graduation.

Sorry to hear your vet appt was virtually useless. Did you not get the results back as to an infection or not on the spot?

Nice weather for you, eh? Does putty get to go outside at all? Supervised? Contained? I hope so. Sometimes thats enough to lift the spirits (NOT the bg's).

i hope you have a restful and worry free Sunday.

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 3/7 PuttyPMPS 454

AMPS 215
    +4 63
    +5.5 43
    +6 72
    +7 135
    PMPS 454

Although I do not like seeing red, the shock value has worn off. I kind of expected this. He must have one very frightened liver. :YMSIGH:
    Other than that Putty had great numbers today.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Well, that was more of a Gabby-like bounce than a Putty-like bounce. Get down from there Putty!!!!

7. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((M iriam)))

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Hi Miriam, been in seclusion lately, catching up on LL and saw your RED posting the other day. My goodness I am glad to see the Putty number today. Hope the Spring brings us good numbers. ;-)

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Miriam and Putty))) confused_cat

Come on down Putty... Red is not your color..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.