3/7 Sara AMPS~163

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jan and Hep and sara (GA), Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning,

WCR Sara is doing great. Shes gotten back to green with the fat added. Shes up and doing a little investigating. I think I missed the mark last night I feel aleep after getting a +2 [82]. I did'nt feel great and I never woke up to get +3 or +4. Her head bather woke me up to go out at 1am, so I got a +8 [97] I wonder how low she had gone?

I'm kind of excited about today. I'm going to my local shelter to take a bg of a cat they have. It's not that the cat is diabetic that we know of. She just wants to rule it out, or get part of a picture. So I'm glad that I can be of help. I told her anytime, and as she comes across people to keep me in mind, if they want help with learning to hometest.

Have a good sunday.

jan and sara

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8241
    yesterdays thread

2. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 3/7 Sara AM+2~154

+3~151
    +4~154

I guess shes not budging from the mid blues today.

:-|

3. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 3/7 Sara AM+7~161

Sara is still in the mid blues. Looks like she'll be sticking around those #'s for the day.
    BTW the cat in the shelter had a 67, Puuurfect. :smile: I gave the animal control officer some FD business cards also. It was no problem testing the cat. I would have never thought I would be doing that, when I think back to Sara's DX. It was hard enough thinking about testing Sara. Thanks Dawn. :YMPEACE:

Have a good day. Going to take the dogs out for a walk. Its beautiful out!

jan and sara

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 3/7 Sara PMPS~193

+2~124
    +3~111
    :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.