3/7 Tess PMPS~115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

3/6 Condo

Good Morning All, Tess is getting used to this dose, back into the greens. :mrgreen:

Yesterday Tess kept hiding under chairs in the morning. She knew we were getting ready to leave and was afraid we'd take her with us again. She dipped down into green, but as we were gone all day I don't know just how low she got. That was my last class for a while, but Tuesday I'm leaving for a 5 day seminar. DH will be in full charge, but I'm one of the lucky ones. He is just as involved in this as I am.

Most of the week Tess has been spending the majority of her time on the bed, last night she decided to become sociable again and same out to spend the evening on my lap. Lots of purrs and playfulness. She hasn't been in the LB yet, check later. I-)

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/7 Tess AMPS~102

Nice number this morning, how lucky you are to have a hubby like that! I am thinking what the hell I am going to do when I want to go away at some point?? The problem with my hubby is he works mega hours so he is not home enough to be that involved! Anyway, have a great day!!!

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Ann & Tess))) :thumbup
    Great AM # ... Tess is looking good & we are cheering her on!! I agree, nice to have a DH who can step in when you are busy or gone! Yay!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!!

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Tess is settling in with the greens at this dose finally. Very happy to see more than an occasional green.

Tess was very playfull this morning. She actually chased the feather, she didn't just roll over on her back and bat at it. Maybe she missed us yesterday because she's staying up and not spending the day in bed. But I think all in all we're pretty boring.

We have sunshine today and will be spending some time outside getting caught up after the rain. Suitcases are evil :twisted: I've learned not to let her see me packing. I have my suitcase and clean clothes out in the laundry room so she won't see me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.