3/9 Jai Jai - AMPS: 443, +2: 430, +5: 464 | PMPS: 416, +3: 311, +5: 326

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by heyhollis, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyhollis

heyhollis Member

Yesterday's Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-9-jai-jai-amps-497-increase-the-dose-to-0-75.143665/

This is the third and fourth cycle Jai Jai is on 0.75, I am going to find out his nadir these two days, and plan for the next dose.

At the same time, I need to revisit LANTUS & LEVEMIR - TIGHT REGULATION: SHOOTING & HANDLING LOW NUMBERS as there is an increasing possibility that Jai Jai may have some low when his dose starts increasing. This has a lot of useful information for me to understand what I should do.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    Squeaky and KT (GA) likes this.
  2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Good thinking!

Jai Jai looks so much like my civie, Monkey. Such a soft, beautiful face.

HUGS!

3. heyhollis

heyhollis Member

Hi, Lyresa. I need to pick up some more knowledge here. Understand things need some time, and I am such a slow learner:(

Monkey must a lovely boy, right? Have a nice day~

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

You're doing the right things to learn - proud of you! It's so different than anything else we've dealt with before this. I've been doing this dance for 4 years with 2 different cats and still learn something new every day.

Monkey and 'lovely' don't go together - he was feral but we've had him since he was 4 weeks old. Saved him from a hawk that flew in front of my truck. Even a year later, he's still just mean. Sweet looking but mean...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.