3 Colorado Siamese now need homes~~~pass the word

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by loisandmerlin, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loisandmerlin

loisandmerlin Member

of the "AZ to CO Siamese 6 pack", 2 have rb_icon . 1 went to her furever home on 4/4. how there are 3. 2 still have some recovery from their spay and their eye removal, but all are loving and turning out great. This is truly a tribute to Deb, their foster mom, and the director of RMSR.

below are pics from yesterday - of Star Shine, the only kitty not with eye infection damage. she has turned into a gorgeous Siamese Lynx diva and is looking for a furever home!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

if interested, the website is http://co.siameserescue.org/

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

just beautiful!!! How old are they now?

3. loisandmerlin

loisandmerlin Member

i think the estimate is about 8 mths now. they have all been through so much that it's good to see them big and strong. they all have followup visits to the vet today for their spays and eye surgeries.

4. loisandmerlin

loisandmerlin Member

update from foster mom, Deb, on 2 that went to the vet to ck on their eye surgeries. good news dancing_cat

Update on Moon Star and Shooting Star After Suture Removal
    I've gotten several emails and facebook messages today asking how the vet visit went so thought I'd pop in real quick and give everyone an update.

Moon Star and Shooting Star both went in for a post surgery check and eye suture removal today. The vet is very happy with their progress. Their eyes are healing up nicely.

Moon Star has an ear infection, so we got some medication for us to give her for the next 15 days, so hopefully we'll get that all cleared up in the next few weeks.

Purrs,
    Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.