365 days later

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

and I still have not done a proper tribute to my one and only.

It is still just too damn hard for me, too final I guess. It's not like I don't know he isn't coming back, but it still makes me tear up every time I think about him.

I miss everyone here so much, but it still just hurts so damn much. I truly didn't think it would still be as difficult as it is, it feels like yesterday. I still remember everything about that day and how the last thing my Skooter heard was that I loved him.

Sorry this is so short, but already crying. I will try to compose myself and share more later.

I love you all

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  2. Tanya and Ducia

Tanya and Ducia Well-Known Member

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Oh Molly, I feel your pain. I haven't been able to write a tribute either and I feel guilty for that. I don't know that I ever will. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

AHHHH Lots of hugs coming at you. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Molly)))))

We all understand.....Losing a pet is always tragic, but losing a soul kitty takes the pain of loss to a whole new level.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

It took me over a year before I could put together my tribute video to BK. When you are ready it will happen for you. We certainly don't need a tribute to know how much Scooter meant to you and you meant to him.

Hang in there :bighug::cool:

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I wrote Doodles tribute very quickly. If I didn't I probably never would. 5 months later it's still a struggle daily. Lots of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: and prayers for you.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Molly :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

We miss you too, and my heart still breaks a little thinking of Skooter too and how much you loved him, I have scanned some pics of Neko as a younger cat, but I still haven't been able to go the next step in a tribute. We all grieve at different rates. It is not easy when they leave such a hole in our hearts.

9. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

10. Marvin's Mom - Nat

Marvin's Mom - Nat Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: One day at a time, I still tear up for my baby Laddie (K9) and miss him dearly, and it's been 5 years. Just remember Skooter is now the one watching over you with unconditional love, he is there with you always. I am sure he purrs in your ears when you are sleeping :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

We miss you and Skooter, Molly. Family will always be here.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

We miss you too. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

learn_to_swim.jpg

Take all the time you need. :bighug:

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  14. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

Your tribute is in your heart for the precious one you loved and cared for so much. There is nothing to feel guilty about we are of kindred spirit and understand. Hugs, Kathe

15. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Molly :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    We miss you too and understand your grief.
    I found Sheba's tribute very very hard to write and I started to cry each time I sat down to write it. But I found after I had posted it....which was really hard.....I felt somehow better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.