4/07 Morris AMPS 416; +9 364; PMPS 376; +1.5 351

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11235

Yup, gonna need another dosecrease. I will start the new dose tonight - that way, he will get dose #5 on Sat morning & I will hopefully see some action in his ss on Sat & Sun when I can do more spot checks.

WCR: All P's accounted for!

WBR: Is it Friday yet?????? Why do short weeks always feel longer than regular weeks????

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/07 Morris AMPS 416; +9 364 - dosecrease tonight

Hope the added stuff works for Morris. These numbers are so very very yucky. I am sorry....I feel sorry for you and I feel sorry for myself! Wish I could say something cheerful....but the dosecrease is promising. I will hope along with you that by the weekend, it will be showing good results!~be positive!
    There...that's better, right?
    :-|

dontcha just hate this? :-|

3. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Was wondering -- how old is your insulin?

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

I so totally understand what you are saying! If it wasn't for these darn ugly numbers, I would say that Morris is acting & looking extremely healthy these days. It is just these darn numbers that drive me mad!!!! I still think that animals (& kids!) should come with a little USB plug so that you can connect them to your computer & it will diagnose the problem & give the exact remedy!

I started this cartridge with the evening dose on March 17.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/07 Morris AMPS 416; +9 364; PMPS 376 - gave dosecrease

Good luck with the dosecrease. I know you're getting frustrated with the pinks and reds but fingers crossed that you get some action with the new dose.

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

This is encouraging.......I haven't seen a before bed spot check be lower than the PMPS number in quite some time!

Thanks Sienne! I know my vet's response to my frustration would be "Don't test so much!" But I know in my heart that is not the answer either! Hopefully, one day VERY soon, we will find the magic dose that will finally get him to the goal of REGULATION!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.