4/1 Cleo PMPS 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

3/31 Recap
    AMPS 127
    +2/127
    +4.5/149
    +7/99
    PMPS 104
    +2.5/113
    +3.5/90
    +5.5/54

Happy Tuesday LL!
    Cleo has 5 P's in place today. Caught her playing with a nanner last night right before I went to bed :lol: Her flaky coat is improving, and her appy is so so this morning.
    DH will be home today to test. I leave him a variety of fuds out, he calls me with the numbers, and I tell him which to feed :lol:
    I still cannot get him to give the insulin, but I am still gently advocating for it :D

Vines to all kitties and beans in need♥

2. Jamie & Jupiter

Jamie & Jupiter Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Cleo AMPS 108

Happy to hear all 5 P's in place. :D Hope her appy improves some for you. Good job to your DH for test and feed. If he can prick her ears, I am sure he could give her a shot :D I actually would prefer giving the shot over testing... shot was easier for me...didnt have to see any blood. Haha, maybe one day you'll convince him to give the shot. :lol:

Just in case he ever cant get in touch with you while you are at work..... this is something I did... I put a little round sticker dot on the cans of food and labeled it HC , MC, or LC and listed the % carbs on the sticker too. Then I had a cheat sheet which said "if between these numbers ____ feed ____" with the blanks filled in with numbers and which kind of food. Just an idea :D

Surf safely Cleo!

Have a great day, Jane!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Jane :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

YaHOO! Nanner play! Mannie would be so proud... :D

Nice cycles too! Blues and greens - well done Cleo. More of the same today? You surf well today, 'K?

Kudos to DH - I love it when there is someone who can help, and/or be home when one is not. Nice! Good luck with getting him on board with the shots... hope so!Wouldn't that be great if he could.

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well.

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice start for Cleo!!! I'm lucky in that DH will help with testing and does shots...but he also won't make a fuds decision unless he can't get a hold of me (which is pretty rare). He does fine with it when he's in a pinch like that, but in general seems to lack the confidence. Hopefully your DH will start doing shots soon, too!

Have a great day, Jane! Surf safely, Cleo!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Cleo AMPS 108; +2/81; +4/85

Hi guys .. what a nice condo for cleo this morning! I must be the odd woman out, as peter was the one who always did the shots! But I did have to make the food choices as I was here all day with her .. Have a great day guys!

6. dpaslean

dpaslean Member

Jane, Cleo's looking really good today but you need to put the hammer down about doing shots... ;-)
    Take care.

7. Brian & Tyler

Brian & Tyler Member

Nice Numbers!! GO CLEO KITTY!!!

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surf for Cleo today. It's nice your DH will help even if he's not giving the shot.

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

great numbers for Cleo today! go little girl!

i've heard of people writing the carb % or MC/HC on the can lid with a sharpie too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.