4/10 Curry is now home

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tena and Curry(GA), Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm writing this post.

Curry made the crossing late last night. She had some very labored breathing during the middle of the night and I took her to the EC. She died peacefully at 3:05am.

She can now run freely in a field of flowers and hunt for bugs and crawly-things all that she wishes too.

I'm in shock and my heart is so heavy. I will write more at a later time when I can pull myself together.

I just wanted to thank my friends and family here for all that you have done for me and for Curry. You guys are truly wonderful.

Much love and hugs,
    Tena

Attached Files:

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/10 Curry....My Furry Purry Curry is Gone

(((((Tena))))) I am so very sorry.
    Liz

3. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Tena I have been watching your posts but haven't had anything to contribute. Your love for Curry was so evident your heart must be breaking. I'm so glad it was peaceful for her and hope that comforts you a little.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Tena))) I'm in shock and so saddened for you! Lean on us and E-mail me any time. Rest in peace sweet Curry. She will have all our GA kitties helping her cross over. Love and comfort vines for you, Tena.

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm so very, very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you...

6. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

((((Tena)))) I'm so sorry to see this post. I don't get on as much as I'd like, but I came on just yesterday and saw you had posted a video of Curry and watched it with so much entertainment. I love how she "answered" you! She was a beautiful kitty. I know how much you've given of yourself in her care and I know she truly felt every bit of love you gave her. She was truly one lucky cat!!! I know you'll miss her desperately, but she's breathing easy now at the rainbow bridge, meeting up with all the other GA's. I'll be thinking of you.

7. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohhhh (((Tena))). I'm so shocked, I don't have words. I'm so very very sorry for your loss of beautiful Curry.
    My heart is heavy for you.

8. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, Tena ((((hugs)). So sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as your grieve her passing.

Fly free and land softly, pretty girl.

9. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh...Tena I am so so sorry. Tears are flowing here for you and sweet Curry. I can't believe it. Please know that I am thinking about you and holding you both very close in my heart. Fly free, breathe easy and land softly sweet sweet Curry.

((((Hugs))))

Attached Files:

10. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

OMG ((((((((((Tena))))))))))))) I am heart broken to see this, i am so so sorry about your loss.

Fly free sweet baby and land softly wings_cat

11. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((((Tena))))) I am shocked and saddened beyond words to hear of Curry's sudden passing. I, too, just watched her recent video, and was so taken with her sweetness and beauty. I felt a kinship with you and Curry because of all that you had gone through together with the aggression issues. You truly were an inspiration with your dedication to helping Curry and Sid with that and with everything you do. Please accept my deepest condolences. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run free, sweet Curry. You were loved and will be sadly missed.

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Tena, I am so so very sorry. I am at a loss for words. This was the last thing I expected to read this morning. My heart grieves for you so very very much. I hope that there is comfort for you in the memories. Know that she is close, they never truly leave us.

Fly free sweet Curry, we will miss you. wings_cat

Attached Files:

13. Cini Mini's Mom

Cini Mini's Mom Well-Known Member

Tena, I am so saddened to read this! I know Curry meant a lot to you. I still can't believe what I'm reading. I am so sorry for your loss.

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear (((((Tena)))))
    I can't find words to tell you how sorry I am to hear that your beautiful girl has passed. She is flying free, breathing easy, and surrounded by your love and being welcomed by all of her friends at the Bridge. She will not be alone, and neither will you, because she will always be in her favorite spot: in your heart.
    Fly free, sweet Curry, land softly, and watch over your mamabean until you meet again.

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Chef Stu (GA) (who is preparing a welcome dinner at the Bridge for Curry to enjoy with all of her GA friends)

Attached Files:

15. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Oh Tena I am so deeply sorry. I'm in shock as must you be. I never expected to see this. I am so sad to hear about Curry's passing. Your love for her was so evident.
    Fly free Curry

16. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

{{{{{TENA}}}}} Please accept my condolences, hon. I'm so terribly sorry to hear about this sad news. {{{{{TENA}}}}}

17. Jennifer & Saima (GA)

Jennifer & Saima (GA) Member

I am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl... words are not adequate but I am just so sorry and sad for this terrible loss.

18. april925

april925 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.

19. Kim 'n Shadow

Kim 'n Shadow Well-Known Member

Oh Tena, I'm so very sorry, my heart is broken for you. Fly free, sweet little furball.
    wings_cat

20. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((((Tena))))))

I have no words that are even close to adequate. I saw your subject line and had shivers and tears. I am so, so sorry. You did everything possible for Curry at every twist and turn in her road and she has chosen to wait for you at the Bridge.

Fly free little one and land softly. There are far too many that we love who will keep you safe and give you kind company as you play and run happily at the Bridge.
    [​IMG]

When you are ready, this is a fable of The Loving Ones that I hope lightens your heart.

21. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

Tena,

I know we don't know one another but I just want to say I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Amy & Ruby

22. Sasha&Tara

Sasha&Tara Member

I also dont know you, but I know that you loved Curry. My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry.

23. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

(((((Tena)))))
    i'm so very sorry.....i'm so lost for words.....i read she had had issues with her breathing but never in a million years did I think it would come to this.....

i will keep you in my prayers in this very difficult time....tears flowing here while i'm at work.....

Fly Free Curry wings_cat you made it to the Falls and enjoyed life there.....many kitties await you at the bridge...your mom will be heart broken but you won't be alone...

[​IMG]

so so so sorry Tena :sad:

24. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Tena. Pls take care! I am sure Curry will love to see a smile on your face again.

25. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

Oh (((Tena))) I am so saddened to hear of Curry's passing. My prayers are with you. May God give you peace knowing that one day you will again be together.

Pattie

26. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Tina, I am so very sorry to hear this news. My deepest sympathies to you. I just watched your video of Curry you posted yesterday....boy, what a sweet sweet kitty. I know you will miss her terribly. You took wonderful care of her and she knows how much you loved her.

27. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Tena)))), I am so shocked and saddened to read your post. Last night, before I went to bed, the last post I read was yours about how Curry was doing. I am also thinking of your video you posted with Curry's sweet meow. Many tears flowing and keeping you close in my prayers. Fly free, brave and sweet Curry!

28. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Tena....OMG, I am stunned. Before I saw this post I watched Curry's video again because I thought it was so cute. She didn't even seem sick in it, though I know she was. I am SO sorry. I am glad she's no longer struggling to breathe. You are such a good Mom.

29. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

((((Tena))))
    I just saw the crosspost in fb, I'm so sorry!!!
    :'(
    Safe crossings for a beautiful kitty, so heartbreaking...

30. Carol-Charlie

Carol-Charlie Well-Known Member

OMG... there is nothing..... I want to say something helpful and healing..... And yes time will heal and this excruciating pain will subside..... In the meantime when you're going throught this torment of pain... KNOW that we are reaching out from the four corners of the world... our arms are hugging you. I'm brushing back your hair and telling you what you alread know so deep in your heart.... You did what Curry needed!!!! You have taken on her pain and discomfort.... Knowing this... I hope you bare it a bit easier... You are going through this for her... to spare her. You are our hero! Tena take time to actually mourn Curry... tears do help. Know this too... your smile brightens other's world.... We'll be waiting for your smile again.... when you are ready.

31. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly Free Dear Sweet Curry.....we will miss you ...until we meet again....

(((((Tena))))) I am so very sorry....such sadness in my heart and tears in my eyes for your loss.....

32. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

:sad: I'm so sorry .. I know the heartache you are going through .. it's so hard to lose our babies .. know that we are all here for you, and all mourn with you .. Fly Free Sweet Curry ...

33. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I have been crying since I read this. I sent you a pm. These are the two poems that gave me comfort with Maverick's sudden crossing. They were posted on his candle condo.

THE EULOGY
    Look not where I was
    For I am not there
    My spirit is free
    I am everywhere

In the air that you breathe
    In the sounds that you hear
    Don't cry for me Mom
    My spirit is near

I'll watch for you
    From the other side
    I'll be the one running
    New friends by my side

Smile at my memory
    Remember in your heart
    This isn't the end
    It's a brand new start

And this one:
    I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then someone at my side says: "There, she is gone!"

"Gone where?"

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and she is just as able to bear the load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says: "there, she is gone!" There are other eyes watching her coming and other voices ready to take up the glad should: "Here she comes!"

I wish I could give you a real hug. I'm lighting her candle now.

34. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Tena)))) I am so sorry for your loss of Curry. The suddeness of her passing makes it even harder. I hope in time your loving memories will ease your pain.

Fly Free Curry! wings_cat

35. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Tena)))
    I am so sorry your sweet Curry has left you so suddenly.
    Such a beautiful girl and so lucky to have you as her Momma bean to take care of her.

Fly free sweet Curry and safe landings.
    You will be missed by many.

wings_cat Curry

36. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

so very sad to hear of your loss of your dear Curry. We had a cat named Curry too, we brought her over to Canada with us when we moved from England, she was a very special one too. Hugs to you, hope the sadness eases soon for you.

37. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Tena,

I am so sad to see this post....many tears here.

Our little furbabies are never with us long enough. Fly free Curry and soft landings. You are so loved and will always be remembered.

Attached Files:

38. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of beautiful Curry! I think the photo you posted of the place where Curry is running now is beautiful and is exactly where she is.

Curry, watch over your Momma from that place, and hold her in your heart as she hols you in hers. She is sad right now, but that place you hold in her heart will warm it, and in a little while, when she thinks of you, she will feel joy because you were here. Come on the spring wind to check on her, and when she feels the breeze shift just right, she will know you are there. Watch over her well, 'til you meet again.

39. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh no no no! I'm so sorry, Tena. My heart is in my throat and tears are falling. I'm glad she was with you and peaceful, but... I know it still hurts so much and I wish I could ease your pain.

I loved the cute video you posted the other day, I just saw it last evening. It is lovely that you have this.

((((((((Tena))))))

Beautiful Curry... Warm thoughts of her playing in those fields of flowers.

40. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

((((((((((((Oh Tena!)))))))))))) I am so sorry to hear this! You and Curry struggled for so long, you did all you could for her and she knew how much you loved her and cared for her. It was simply her time, she was not strong enough to stay with you any longer.

Fly Free, Sweet Curry. Play in the meadows by the Bridge and breathe in the scents of your freedom from struggle. Watch carefully over Tena and Sid.

[​IMG]

41. carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock

carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock Well-Known Member

Oh Tena, I am at a lost for words. Just know that I'm sending you strength and love.
    Fly free Miss Curry.

42. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

OH MY Heart hurts for you (((((((Tena))))))) The tears are flowing...Your Beloved girl was ill & had to go.
    I know the emptiness in your heart, and the pain all around you..But Your LL family is here, with you,
    mourning with you..
    I was so shocked to see this today, I almost lost it!--
    YOU did Everything i this world to help & take care of Curry--She was so Blessed to have a bean like you!!
    I know she was the Love of your Life, and she knew it too..Saw it in the video!
    Now she is at the Bridge withh all those darling GA's from here to keep her company..Till you are together again.-
    And until you meet her again, God will hold her in his hand.
    Fly free Curry and land softly!- My deepset Sympathy Tena!

43. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Dear Tena
    I'm sorry as I'm not able to get here very often but your Curry was always such a special kitty. Losing a precious friend leaves such a hole in your heart. I can only imagine what a difficult time this is for you. Sending many loving thoughts and hugs to you. I hope in time all the happier memories will make you smile once more.

Fondly
    Patti and in my heart forever Merlin and Boris

44. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    I can't believe it.

Lighting Butthead's candle for Curry...
    [​IMG]

MJ & Donovan's & Butthead's spirits

45. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

My condolences on your sudden loss.

46. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Just seeing this from work. I am so sorry :sad:
    I lit my candle at work, for Beautiful Curry. ((((((((((Tena))))))))))))

47. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Tena- I am in utter shock to see this.

The tears are flowing as I try to wrap my mind around the fact that our sweet gorgeous Curry has left us.
    My heart is aching for you- I know you are absolutely devastated.

The world has suddenly become an infinitely sadder place.

Land softly, dear darling one- and know that you were loved so very, very deeply.
    You touched hearts around the world little Spice-Girl...and will be missed immeasurably.

In deepest sorrow-

Celi, Binks, Smudge, and Annie

[youtube]P_r8pDziQKE[/youtube]

48. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Tena)))
    In spite of being relatively new on the board, I think we all get to know the other kitties a bit. I was in shock to see the posting and crying at the keyboard. Curry was a lovely kitty with a momma who obviously dearly loved her and did everything she could for her. Fly free little girl.

49. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

((((Tena)))))So sorry to hear about yout furry purry curry. Sending you lot's of love and light.

Tamara & Ella

50. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

sending you much love, tena . . . i love karrie's poem above about the ship sailing. it's so true, curry will never be gone, she is simply not here right now. but her love and the blessings of having shared your life, those remain with you.

51. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no, Tena! I am stunned and deeply saddened to see this. I'm so so very sorry for your loss of gorgeous and precious Curry. I know how much you loved her, and so does she. You were each lucky to have the other. Big hugs and comfort to you Tena.

Fly free, sweet Spice-Girl, land softly, run hard, and breathe easy. You will greatly missed.

52. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Tena))) my heart is broken for you and tears have been flowing since I saw this. Not our Curry.....not that beautiful, amazing, darling girl. Tena, I wish we could all be there in person but I hope
    you read these posts and know that our hearts and our love are with you as you walk this path. Curry could not have had a more amazing and caring mama. We are here for you any time you need
    us.

Fly free, sweet sweet Curry. You are so loved and you will be missed more than you will ever know by your mom and your LL family.

[​IMG]

We have lit a candle to guide Curry on her way.

Curry's Candle

53. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

I am sorry Tena....

Fly free sweet Curry....

54. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

I'm so sorry, Tena. You are in my prayers! You were such a good bean to Curry and I hope that in time you'll be comforted by sweet memories.

55. thebeigeone

thebeigeone New Member

Very sad. I'm very sorry. I will say a prayerforthe both of you.

56. terri1962

terri1962 Well-Known Member

Tena,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful cat Curry. My prayers are with you at this time.

Terri

57. Melissa and Bailey

Melissa and Bailey Well-Known Member

Oh Tena, I can't believe it! I am so very sorry for your loss. :YMHUG: Fly free sweet Curry, you were loved and will be greatly missed. wings_cat

58. MauiGuppy

MauiGuppy Well-Known Member

Tena,

I'm so, so, so sorry to hear about Curry. Lots of hugs and kisses...

Bonnie and Junior

59. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]

(((((((((( Tena ))))))))))
    Such a sudden loss... my heart is aching for you.
    I'm so sorry.

wings_cat Fly free sweet Curry...

60. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

Tena, I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't been here long enough to have gotten to know Curry, but I feel your pain, and know how it hurts.

I hope Curry finds my gang, I have a bunch playing in the meadow right now, and chasing bugs, and butterflies.

61. Amanda

Amanda Member

I'm so sorry Tena... :sad:

62. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry and saddened by Curry's passing. Take care of yourself in the days ahead, and know that we are thinking about you.

63. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Tena )))

I'm so shocked and sorry to see that Curry has passed. Fly free, Precious Pretty Girl.

64. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Tena)))

I am so very sorry for your loss...there are no words.

Many hugs,
    Caryl

65. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry Tena. Curry was so sweet and beautiful and looked so healthy in her video that it just doesn't seem possible. What a shock. I though for sure the new meds would help her. You must be devastated!

I feel so badly for you. Please take care of yourself.

Hugs,
    Melanie & Racci

66. Tena and Curry(GA)

Hugs for you all.

I just can't tell you how much your words have helped me today. As I read each post I burst into tears so I'm needing to go slow as I read thru all your supportive words.

After she had died, it was the first time in over a month that I finally saw her calm, relaxed and at peace. She was really having such a hard time with it. I had mentioned to some others that in Dec and Jan she was running around like a kitten and often escaping out the front door and RUNNING upstairs to my neighbors. Things changed so mdramatically when Spring hit Houston. No matter how much medication I pumped into her, it just could not change the inflammation in her lungs.

So I'm going to remember the good and joyous times we had together. Spring will always remain my favorite time of year but it will also be a bit sad as well as I remember my sweet, sweet Curry.

Again, thank you all so much for being here and holding my hand thru this.

Much love
    Tena

67. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

May your good memories help lighten grief.

Requiem aeternum, Curry.

68. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

Nooo Tena no :cry: My heart is broken. I am so so so sorry. Oh Curry.

69. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

(((((Tena))))) I'm so terribly sorry that it was time for Curry to cross the bridge, what a shock! Please know that I'm keeping you and Sid in my thoughts.
    You always did everything you could for both of them, Curry was very loved and I'm sure she knew that.

Fly free sweet Curry.

70. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

[​IMG]

Tena, my condolences on your sudden loss. I know your pain. My prayers are with you at this time.

Fly free Furry Purry Curry... o:)

71. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

((Tena)) I don't post on here often - not as I used to - but I do read the threads as much as I can and try to keep up with the kitties and mom beans on here. I am so sorry that your sweet girl couldn't stay with you longer - but you are so correct - she is indeed chasing bugs and running free now - free of the pain and the labored breathing and the body that was holding her back.

It's so difficult to say goodbye - we form such a bond with these furry little beings who love us and who give us so much - but as you wrote - remember the way she ran up and down the stairs - the way she was like a kitten - those are the memories to keep in your heart and hopefully they will make you smile each time you remember them. She is indeed running free now.

I send many heartfelt comforting prayers your way.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

72. Tonya and Tiki

Tonya and Tiki Well-Known Member

Tena, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can barely read the posts when a kitty passes as I sit here crying like a baby as if I knew them too. The one bond we all have is how much we love and treasure our little fur babies and when we lose one, we all feel it. Treasure your memories of Curry and let your love for her be your strength as you grieve her passing. The inevitable anguish of loving an animal is knowing our time with them is limited, yet loving them freely and whole heartedly nonetheless. They light up our souls and make us better people. She now shines down on you from above.

73. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

We are so sorry for your loss...

I know that words probably don't help soothe your pain right now...but we are thinking of you and little Curry.

Tanya, Mike, Elie, Cosmo and Marlin

74. Noreen&DC&Frisky

Noreen&DC&Frisky Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Fly free sweet angel.

75. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Tena, I am so very sorry. I will light a candle for sweet Curry. We are all holding you in our hearts.

76. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Tena)))

I am so sorry for your loss. I was shocked to see this I don't have any words.

Fly free sweet Curry. wings_cat

77. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all your wonderful memories of Curry comfort you...

...'til you meet again.

78. Jason & Belle (GA)

Jason & Belle (GA) Member

Tena,

I remember when I first saw Curry's avatar, thinking it was the most beautiful picture. She is stunning. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know it sounds cliche, but Curry will live on in your heart. Belle has been gone for about a year and a half now, but I feel her presence every day. We lose the ability to hug and hold them, but we never lose the ability to love.

Thoughts and prayers,

Jason

79. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((((((((((((Tena)))))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Curry

Fly Free Curry rb_icon wings_cat

80. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

You and Curry and Sid are in my thoughts today. Sending big hugs.

81. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

It is heartbreaking to lose one we love no matter what.
    I am sorry this happened so suddenly.
    I hope you are able to continue remembering the good days, and always feel Curry's love.

I never understood how it could get better. Everyone told me it would. Strangely, it does (in our own time). You will always miss and wish for Curry to be back. One day the pain and grief stops taking over. Yet the memories and the love continue to flourish in your heart.
    :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

82. julie & punkin (ga)

i'm thinking about you today, too, tena, and continuing to send you lots of love.

83. Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA)

Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this news. You have my deepest condolences.

84. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Tena,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you feel a part of you is missing. Hope the good memories of Curry will help you through this difficult time. My heart and thoughts are with you.

[​IMG]

Fly Free Sweet Curry
    You are much loved (((Tena)))

85. Kristen & Emma (GA)

Kristen & Emma (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to see this Tena. I haven't been around here much since I lost Emma, but I popped in today, and I'm so sad to see that you lost your precious girl. I feel for you...it's so hard to lose that special little furball you love so much. I'll be praying for you.

86. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Tena, I am sooooooo very very sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you.

Fly Free, Sweet Curry, & Land Softly at the Rainbow Bridge.

(((((((((((((((Tena)))))))))))))))

87. Melissa & Tarragon

You've been on my mind a lot today and just wanted to send you some more hugs. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

88. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post. I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Curry. I know your heart must be in a million pieces. Fly free, sweet girl. wings_cat

89. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

FIrst I see that Big Mac and passed and now I've just seen that Curry is also gone. Too much this week. Tena, I am so sorry that your furry, purry Curry had to leave. Fly free, land soft.

90. Tena and Curry(GA)

Curry is now home with me and Sid.

I'm not sure, but I've been thinking about her and where she would be the most happy. She loved the outdoors, but due to her asthma she wasn't allowed outside much. She would try like the devil to escape outside when I would open the door. I would allow it for a minute or two. Silly girl.

While I might change my mind, I was thinking about scattering her ashes in a field of bluebonnets next Spring. And then spend some time in that area photographing the landscape. Ironically, it would at a time when the pollen count here would be at its peak and at a level that finally took her little life.

And then when I can get it together I would like to put together a slideshow....a Celebration of Life for my Miss Curry.....

I do miss my little one....my furry purry Curry. Run free.

Attached Files:

91. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

That sounds like a beautiful idea, time to be free outdoors with none of the side effects.

((((Tena))))

92. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((((((Tena)))))))) What a lovely thought. Curry...so beautiful...so photogenic. I would love to see a slide show....I believe you put another one together before.

Run Curry run....with the wind in your fur and the light on your face.

93. Melissa & Tarragon

((((Tena)))) I think outdoors would be the best thing for Curry. She always wanted to be outdoors and never could. Now she breathes easy and can run and play in the field. I look forward to the slide show. The other day, I watched Curry's OTJ celebration slide show you had put together on your web site. She was such a beautiful girl and you captured her soul in those pictures. Hugs to you!! I'm glad Curry is with you and Sid where she belongs.

94. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((Tena))))
    Don't pressure yourself to decide. There will be a point where you will know where Curry wants to be or where your heart says is the right place. Whether that place is outdoors or inside, Curry will be in your heart. And, that's the only location that matters.

95. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Tena)))

She is in a place now where there are no worries about physical limitations. If it would make you happy to remember her in a beautiful location that you know she would love, then I think that that would be a fitting way to honor her memory. You have time now to reflect on it. She may come to you and let you know what she thinks about it.

Her face is so beautiful. I would love to see a slideshow, once you feel able to work on one.

You and Curry are in my thoughts.

96. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Tena)))I can't wait to see the slideshow. I know it will be beautiful! I'm so glad Curry is home.

97. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

(((Tena)))
    Your little furry purry is home.,I'm sure she will love
    whichever place you decide.
    I hope you are doing ok.
    I am looking forward to the slideshow too.

98. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Curry's Story was such a beautiful slideshow...I know the remembrance celebration of her life will be stunning.

And Tena, again- I have to say...Curry's post to Carolyn was so touching and poignant...
    and so amazing at this hard time that you stepped out with such compassion...
    you have a beautiful soul, my friend.

Thinking of you and Sid tonight...
    and sending you our love.

Celi & her Brat Prince
    (i can never call him that without thinking of Curry and her wistful "Someday mai prinz will come!" picture) :sad:

99. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Tena))), I have been thinking of you often and hoping that you and Sid are doing as well as can be expected. I love the picture you posted of sweet Curry and would love to see a slide show of your precious baby.

I think Curry will let you know where she will want to be laid to rest although I like the idea of her being outside where she wished she could be all the time.

Hugs to you and Sid.

100. julie & punkin (ga)

you have been so sweet, tena, to be visiting everyone and giving words of encouragement. but that is very like you. earlier this evening i was looking for something, and ended up reading punkin's condo the day we got the word that he had acro. you had posted, with your usual kind words of encouragement. you're a special person.

i would love to see a slideshow of curry - she's a beauty! i love the idea of her resting in a field of flowers. :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.