4/10 Michael AMPS 104 PMPS 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...80-2-106-4-74-6-51-8-67-10-63-pmps-88.155934/

Nothing really new this morning. Except I had the door to Michael's room open all day yesterday. I bought a second baby gate so I could double stack them in the door way so in theory my cats wouldn't jump over them. Nothing super exciting happened, mostly. Michael was interested in the open door but not so much in what was on the other side of it. :)

I think I got more excited at one point than any of the cats did. I was headed upstairs to go to the bathroom myself and as I rounded the corner I saw that the bottom gate was no longer square in the door but sticking out at an angle into the hallway. AH OH! So I ran up the stairs to see who was where. I discovered one of my cats, Em, was in the room with Michael! But, neither one seemed to notice or care that there was another kitty in the room, one they did not know!

I scolded Em for a second, telling him he's lucky to be alive, doing things like that :) And everyone went on with their day.

Oh, I just remembered. I started out the day yesterday by carrying Michael downstairs and letting him see some of the other kitties from up high. He was definitely curious about everything at that point. I got about two feet from one of my boys and Michael growled just a little so we backed off. Then I had my fiance take a picture of him, which I'll figure out how to share. He growled a little when my fiance went to pet him too. He's not used to men obviously. It doesn't seem like an "i'm going to kill you" growl so much as an "i'm uncomfortable" growl but we'll keep working on things.

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I hope Michael starts to get on with the other kitties and DF, it will be quite an experience for him. His numbers are still looking great.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Michael is doing pretty good. I'm glad there were no kitty fights.

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Things are sounding pretty good for Michael, all things considered! We're looking forward to seeing his picture!!!

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good start for Michael!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like he's adjusting pretty well. It has to be a confusing time for him. Good boy, Michael!

Thanks for the report, Cindy.

Ella & Rusty

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Well Em is a very brave little girl and so glad there were no altercations. You are a wonderful bean, Cindy!

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yes I agree you are wonderful. Michael and Paula are so very lucky.

I haven’t heard anything about Paula today...I wash hoping @Darin & Charlie would hear whether she had the surgery and how she is.

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I've been wondering about how the surgery went today too. Been thinking about Paula.

Yay that Michael's settling in relatively well. It can take time for kitties to adjust to other cats, so I think your adventure today is pretty good.

sarahtee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.