4/10 Rusty AMPS 83, +5.5 73, PMPS 155, +4.5 93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Evening, L&LL,

Rusty's appetite wasn't great this morning, but he made up for it this afternoon. His breathing is so-so today. Our weather is still cold, with snow flurries. We were out all afternoon attending a meeting of the Conservation Committee of our local chapter of the Adirondack Mt. Club. We left Rusty's food where he could see it from his cube (where he was sleeping), and when we got home he had eaten almost all of it. Soon I will go downstairs to hold his dinner bowl and encourage him to eat more. Nice to see a green AMPS. Looks like PMPS is part of a bounce. But in general the numbers are good.

Tomorrow I'll be out all day on a 10-mile hike (with spikes, not snowshoes, we all hope) in the High Peaks (not climbing a mountain, but we are going to climb to a splendid view from the Fish Hawk Cliffs). I hope the rain/snow that is predicted for the afternoon doesn't materialize so we can see the view. Edward and Rusty will hold the fort.

Wishing all a good evening and sending vines to all kitties and beans in need.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice cycle today Rusty! And good job eating your fuds while the Beans were away!
    Enjoy your hike Ella!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is eating for you. I hope his breathing improves. I hope the weather isn't too bad for your hike tomorrow. Sending prayers.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Not doing very well tonight. Congestion. Didn't want to eat the RAWZ chicken. Maybe he'll eat the turkey.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sending appy vines. :bighug: And anti congestion vines too. Nice to know he can still do a great surf though.

Good luck on the hiking weather. Here it's "wait 2 hours and the weather will be different". :rolleyes:

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope the turkey was a hit!!

Sure wish there was some rhyme or reason to his congestion that you could figure out.

Rusty...eat yer fuds buddy!! We gots work to do at da lagoon and you needs your strength! ~ LagoonMeisterin China

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Very nice AMPS, Rusty! I hope his breathing goes from so-so to good soon, maybe when the weather changes and we actually get some spring? Continued breathing and appy vines to your boy! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Enjoy your adventures tomorrow. :)

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't believe Rusty actually ate while you were gone! Way to go, buddy! Now you just need to get this breathing thing figured out.

Sending loads of appy and breathing vines.

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Here it's "wait 10 minutes"

Wendy&Neko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.