4-11+12-ELLIOTT: continues OTJ...AMBG=49,57

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer Member

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to see Elliott is doing so well. You don't have to worry about low numbers like that is he's not on insulin. That must be Elliott's normal range. Furball runs higher. ECID.

3. Nancy and Scotty

Nancy and Scotty Member

What great numbers. I know you are glad to get back to a normal life but you did such a great job with Elliot, it really takes dedication to get these cats into remission or as is in Scotty's case keep them regulated in normal numbers, I always feel so lucky because Scotty is so easy to test and will always eat, I just have to make sure that I am always there to test him and give him his shots but the people who have cats who are hard to test and have to be syringe fed, honestly I am sure I would do it but it's got to be so hard, don't forget us, let us know how Elliot is doing from time to time.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Elliot is looking great, Fran!!

I have two civvies who's BG routinely runs in the low 40's (and occasional high 30's) so as long as he's not on insulin, those are great numbers!!

What are you doing with all your spare time these days??;)

5. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking great Elliot!

6. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer Member

Thanks...Now, I assume they are low because I am using a human glucometer..but because I have 4 boxes of AlphaTrak, I will start using them now before they expire. I hope that doesn't screw my chart up..but not sure how to change the color codes...probably doesn't matter..I can manually do it i guess

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

What you did on the ss to note that it's AT below is just fine.

For your purposes, you're not going to need to worry about the color coding. Hopefully he'll be staying low enough that he's just all green.

He's looking good. You could switch to less frequent testing . .. ;):D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.