4/11 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+18 175 1.6

Got a little off schedule this weekend due to a low PS :mrgreen: at some point, so shooting a little more til I can get back on schedule, then will probably go back to 1.4 which seems to be working well for him with the new insulin vial.

Saw his first yellow # :evil: since OCTOBER a couple days ago :evil: :evil: :evil: . I consoled myself that it was a 201 at a +12.25 and had I tested on-time perhaps he would have still been in the blues. I know many people can only dream of yellows, but it's high for him since I got him regulated.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We were supposed to get a killer storm today - so far it's just been a tiny bit of wind and some sprinkles.... lovin' it!!!! :D

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Bixie - you need to stay in the blues and GREENS for your momma. Don't forget that elf!

Joanna, good to hear from you & Bix. I hope that storm doesn't show up and that you have a good Sunday.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Ele :) how is Blackie doing? Is he liking Lantus?

4. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Thanks for asking Joanna. Blackie has been on Lantus for just over 3 weeks and we are finally getting somewhere. He's now in the yellows and blues, but we may get some breakthrough green today. We are up to 4.25 units, which is not easy to measure, but I'm doing my best. I don't know if I'll always feel this way, but so far the Lantus protocol has been comforting for me because I don't have to guess or figure out for myself what to shoot.

I hope Bix continues to do well. I'm glad you found some more PZI.

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Ele, The .25 is between a half unit mark and a full unit mark? I've seen little things one can buy that slide over and magnify the barrel - I'm not sure if this would be any more convenient that some good power "readers" though. Is 4+ U considered a high dose for L?

Good to hear the L is coming along. I'm hoping Blackie can maybe get the old P to kick back in at some point. And, I'm happy to hear you are able to capture some of the sanity synergies. :D

6. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Ewwww, sorry about Bixie's yellow, but hopefully he has that out of his system now and he can get back to the regularly scheduled programming. ;-)

7. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Hey, Gator thanks for the good wishes. Yes, .25 is between the whole and half unit marking. I have reading glasses and a magnifying glass, but I think it's just going to take practice. I guess the 4 u isn't that high in LL, but considering that everyone starts at 1 unit, it might be higher than average. But whatever it takes, we'll do. I've seen several LL spreadsheets where the kitty was over 4 units and still went OTJ, so you never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.