4/11 Cleo PMPS 226; +2/148; +4.5/49;+5/41;+6/49;+7.5/54

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/10 Recap
    AMPS 129
    +2/94
    +4/100
    +6/87
    +11.5/131
    PMPS 162
    +2/122
    +3.5/101
    +6/88

Cleo has 4 P's in place today. Appy was okay, once the right (2nd) can was opened. Starting off in a high blue, but that is okay with me, since no one will be home to test.
    Sending vines to all kitties and beans in need. Hugs and prayers for Rachel, who is going through a heartbreaking time over the loss of our sweet Chyna♥

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/11 Cleo AMPS 198

I'm glad Cleo ate for you once you found the right fuds. ;-) I hope she gives you a safe surf today.

3. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Good morning Jane :coffee:
    Way to hold out for the good stuff Cleo! Such a clever kitty. Surf safe today for your mama.
    Have a good day today Jane. TGIF

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. woohoo, look at all the blues and greens! Keep working that juice cleo! have a great weekend guys!

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nice blue start, we love those too! So....which of the Ps is missing this morning? Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)

6. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Picky kitties and their fuds! There have been many mornings when I've had to open three or four different cans before I found one that was acceptable. :roll:

I hope Cleo slid down into some nice, safe greens for you today.

7. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/11 Cleo PMPS 226; +2/148; +4.5/49;+5/41;+6/49

Right after Cleo had me thinking she might not be holding this last decrease, she surprised me with the 41 tonight :mrgreen: She has been surfing the 40's with the help of some MC/HC snacking. No complaints from Cleo :lol:

Her missing 5th P was play, but DH said she caught one of the funky lizards that has a head and tail that look the same, so I will add the 5th P to her list today. He was able to save the lizard, until it is foolish enough to come into this kitty catio haven again ~
    Sweet dreams LL! ♥♥Rachel♥♥

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Oh my, looks like a PJ party in the sunshine state tonight! Surf safely, Cleo, please. Beans need their sleep on Fridays, too! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.