4/12 Rosie AMPS 138 +6 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Still flashing some green to celebrate spring. Yay! :D

I went to bed early yesterday. I was tired from the cooking marathon which is now almost 1/2 done. The thing that was weird was once I finally fell asleep, I heard a cat crying. It took a minute for me to wake up and realize it was civvie Ella. She was downstairs and "barking" with some insistence. After a minute, she came upstairs and continued to cry out with an alert. This is something Ella does when there is something wrong. In her world, wrong can be a simple as an empty food bowl or a mess outside the LB. Still with her going on about something, I decided to investigate. After checking doors, stove, food bowls and LB, I found nothing wrong. while I was up, I did check Rosie's BG. I was surprised to get a 57! I opened her auto feeder which would have opened within 15 min, but gosh, that was weird. Do you think she sensed Rosie was headed for the deep end and started barking to let me know? I wouldn't normally be concerned about a 57 at +6, but now I'm starting to wonder if there was some reason to watch more closely. o_O

Yesterday.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Anything is possible. Rex's BG would be high whenever a cat has thrown up or is about to throw up. :confused:

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Not surprising. Animals amaze me:)
    Rosie is looking good :D

Carol in Chicago likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.