4/13--Sake, AMPS=97,PMPS=95,4+=69 (All greens all day!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jerzgrrrl72, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerzgrrrl72

jerzgrrrl72 Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...s-103-4-104-4-13-amps-97.193908/#post-2170933

Happy Friday, FDMB Peeps! Sake started out her morning with a big breakfast and an AMPS of 97 :cat: I won't be able to go home for lunch today, so I'm hoping that big breakfast is going to hold her over until 6:30pm tonight when I get home. I'll probably have to test, give her a snack, and then feed & shoot at 7:30 just to keep her on schedule. Planning on doing an 18 hr curve tomorrow, starting with our 8:45am Vet appt, so her shot will be about an hr late tomorrow morning, but that's the only appt I could get, and she has to fast before it. I'm going to test her when I wake up, so that I have a more accurate AMPS # to give to the Vet. Hopefully, the delay in her shot time won't affect her #s too much throughout the day.

Nothing new to report, as I have yet to come home from work, but I just wanted to try to do all of this the right way per @Juliet 's suggestion :cat:

Tracey&Jones (GA) and Juliet like this.
  2. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Curve day for me too tomorrow. Hope you have a good one. 97 isn't too bad as ou are actually shooting the number at around +2 when onset is. Which , if she's eaten at shot time will be higher. Always makes me more comfortable knowing that when I am also gone from 6:15 am to 6:30pm. Vet appt for us at 8:45 too.

Looking forward to getting home and cuddling with my babies.

jerzgrrrl72 likes this.
  3. jerzgrrrl72

jerzgrrrl72 Member

So far, we're keepin' it dark green for Friday the 13th, which I 'think' is a good thing(?) I know we won't have any real idea ow her body is responding to the insulin until we complete tomorrow's curve, but looking at yesterday's numbers, and today's. I'm predicting another high green, or low blue. Either way, YAY :cat:

Juliet likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good numbers today!

jerzgrrrl72 likes this.
  5. jerzgrrrl72

jerzgrrrl72 Member

The lovely Sake Monkey is finishing out her day with another green (69.) I feel TERRIBLE because I really had to work to get that last sample, and it doesn't fill me with confidence about getting all of those #s for Sat's curve :nailbiting: She also cried out when I finally got the blood droplet :( Does anybody else's cat do that? I put a dab of Neosporin on it after blotting, but it makes me feel like such a horrible cat Mom to make her cry like that. :( I lavished some pure salmon treats upon her and gave her back her unfinished dinner as a snack/Please-forgive-me-mini-meal. I even gave her a few Temptations treats to help ensure that her #s won't go too low overnight. Since those are higher carbs, I don't give them to her very often. I'm hoping that all of those yummies have helped her forget me constantly stabbing her w/my lancets... All unpleasant BG sample gathering moments aside, I think it was a pretty good day for my girl.:cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.