4/14 Michael AMBG 89 PMBG 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-12-michael-ambg-78-pmbg-83.156091/

I haven't heard anything more about Paula and if she had her surgery or not yet. Not sure if Marje or Darin has.

Michael is enjoying getting out of his room. This morning he went up and down the stairs at least 3 times. No real reason it seemed as he would go up, then down, or half way up, then back down. :) And he was up and down on a couch this morning too.

He has an interesting reaction to another kitty "crying". We crate feed one of our older girls cause she has to have miralax added to her food and she eats slower than the young boys so this way she for sure will get to eat her food rather than someone else eating it. Welllll, when she is done she meows to let me know it's time to let her out. Or, if she is being stubborn and doesn't want the food I give her, she meows. Loudly.

So this morning she gets done eating and I'm in the kitchen so she yells out to me to let her out of the crate. Michael beat me to the crate. :) I swear he had this look on his face like "OMG WHAT'S WRONG?" I let her out and he watched her for a second and then went on his merry way.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's so funny and sweet. What a sweet kitty he is. I'm glad he's doing so well. Sending prayers for Paula.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Cute Michael story about the crying!

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

What a caring kitty Michael is.:D:D:D

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Such a sweet, sweet boy!!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

This story warms my heart. Michael is a real sweetie. He may not have stairs at Paula's house and therefore they may be a novelty.

I hope we all will hear how Paula is doing soon. Thanks again, Cindy, for taking such good care of Michael.

Ella & Rusty

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing!

What a sweet story about his concern with your crated baby girl. Paula has said that he was a sweet soul. So glad that he is working out in your home.

Wishing we would hear about Paula soon. Meantime, prayers are still flowing.

8. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

That's right, she doesn't have stairs at her place. Hmmmmmm...........

I've been trying out how to do some pictures of him here. Not sure who is on facebook or not but started up a facebook page to post his pictures to. Seemed the quickest way for now :)

https://www.facebook.com/MrMichaelRedpath

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Love this...I just sent a friend request :cat:!!

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He accepted my friend's request!! Yeah!

billysmom (GA) likes this.
  11. billysmom (GA)

billysmom (GA) Member

friend request sent! Such a cute profile pic.

12. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Friend request sent. And, he accepted it :cat:

Paula is in my thoughts and prayers. She will be happy to know how her good boy is doing. [​IMG]

I sent her a card with a picture of Michael waiting for her.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.