4/14 Skooter AMPS 109 PMPS 136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Skooter's Chill Condo (04/14)

Well, Skooter is being a bit......challenging. TEN MINUTES and I think five or six attempts to get him to take the blasted pill. I can't believe I am saying this, but I would prefer another injection vs doing this pill thing. He is so %$#)(*)$#^&(* stubborn! But what he doesn't realize is he got thatt stubbornness from someone and that someone is his momma!

@Tricia & Cinco & Harvey getting better everyday! I did do something to my side which makes it hurt to breathe (always something lol)....but even that is starting to feel a little better

Off to work I go!

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties can be so rotten about taking their pills. I'm glad you finally got it down. I hope the rest of your day is better. I'm glad you're feeling better. Nice number for Skooter this morning.

3. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I have always felt grateful that if Vyktor was going to get something he got something that requires injections rather than pills!

Give up Skooter, mombean sounds pretty determined, why don't you just make it easy on both of you, then there will be more time for scritches :cat:

Gill & George likes this.
  4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Skooter! Don't be a pill. Take the pill. That's all.

Marilyn and Polly

5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Skooter, just be a good boy and take your meds, you know your momma ain't gonna give up.

6. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

We shall see if he listens to you all in the morning. It is a pill he is supposed to take twice a day, but I just don't have it in me to fight him TWICE a day right now...

The funny thing is afterwards he comes up to ME like ok, mom I forgive you.....not once ever thinking perhaps HE should be asking ME for forgiveness....I tell ya the nerve of some cats!

It is 715 and I am utterly exhausted, recovery sucks lolol

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Lol that he forgives you!

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nobody likes to take pills! Feel better, Molly. Have a relaxing evening.

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.