4/15 Michael AMBG 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-14-michael-ambg-89-pmbg-77.156210/

There is a good chance he's a bit higher this morning cause he was mad at me. :)

I got up earlier than normal this morning (4:30) as I had lots to get done so I figured why not let him out of his room to roam about. Wellllllllllllllll, that might not have been a good idea because come time to do his routine, he didn't want me to catch him to take him back upstairs. :) He figured out a good hidey spot was behind the couch the first time. So I let him be and waited for him to come out. When he did I went and pushed the couch up against the wall so he couldn't get back there again. After a bit I again told him it was time to go upstairs and have his breakfast, etc.....but again, he didn't want me to catch him. Finally he got in the corner on the treadmill and I caught him.

We might have to try an overnight out and about this weekend and see if he can handle that and if he will eat his meals out with the other cats. We'll see.

Darin went to see Paula last night. By the time he got there though she was sleeping. He spoke with the nurse though and she said Paula is pretty much the same as last time he spoke to them and that they haven't done the surgery yet.

He leaves California Saturday though so this may have been the last update from him. He might be able to stop at the hospital on his way out Saturday but it's not a sure thing.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I had to laugh at Michael running from you. He seems to like your place. I hope things work out with him being out more and you being able to test, feed etc. Keeping Paula in my prayers.

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update and for taking such awesome care of Michael! You are an angel!

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Wow he's doing pretty well without the insulin.

I hope things go well with integration this week. I just spoke with Beverly and am going to post an update.

5. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Great update.
    Thank you :)

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Michael is looking pretty darned good...how cool would it be to surprise Paula with an OTJ kitty when she comes home (anti-jinx)??? Good luck with shared meals this weekend!!

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I had a feeling Michael was ready to go OTJ. :):D:bighug:

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Michael's getting comfortable and learning your house! Good luck with the nighttime freedom. I hope it works out.
    Have a good weekend, Cindy, and thanks again for all that you are doing for Michael.

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.