4/18 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Because Joanna made that nice request, I figured I actually do have news with Ari and I can share.

We finally hit a point where we're not getting 40's every nadir! Yay. Made it all the way down to .6 units and now that seems just an itty bitty bit too low. I might shoot a fat .6 tonight and see how she does there and then maybe go to .8. I completely jumped over .8 on the way down because of all those 40's. Let me tell you that this morning Ari was a VERY happy cat. She came in to wake me up, purring, talking and just in a fabulous mood. She's very happy to be out of the 40's. I'm hoping a few good days of this and the lower phos food will lead to good numbers on Friday for her next I-Stat.

Since we finally hit the bottom of where she's at, I calculated again and she's now down to 40% of her previous insulin shot amount from 2 weeks ago and holding well on BID. :RAHCAT

They're going to teach me how to do SubQ's on Friday and depending on her I-Stat incorporate 2x/week fluids to help her kidneys out.

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Congrats! This is wonderful news! Here's hoping for good numbers for Aria's future! dancing_cat

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

See, I need to keep talking about her so she can throw me more curves :)

+12 - 147. Too low to shoot. Joanna, do you think Ari and Bix are on some sort of secret cat network calling each other to say "Today's the day. Throw her a funny number today. Let's watch the beans make the confused look. That's always fun!"

Going to wait an hour and test again. Keeping my 180 no shoot level for now until she evens out on a dose. Didn't catch her nadir today, but the upswing wasn't in the green, so it was probably a high green number. Guess I'll stick with .6 for now and not increase.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, I have been suspicious for a while that there is some secret kitty psychic line where they talk to each other somehow. It is strange how sometimes they all start running high, and then other times seems like everyone is getting good #s. I think they like to compete in stuff like "REALLY freaked my bean out today hehe!", not to mention passing around ideas about odd places to pee. Just hoping the news about the t**st*r doesn't get out! ;-)

Glad she is doing well! As long as their competitions keep them moving in a good direction, I am all for it! :)

5. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Congrats Hope & Joanna with great number! Sorry, I haven't been around as much, but work is busy plus I had a wedding on Saturday to kind of organize. It's funny cause Pru's numbers look like Aria's too, haha

Here's to great numbers this week for all of us drinking24

6. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Great, great news Friends!!! flip_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.