4/18 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+14 114 (no shot for now)

Bixie wanted to show off today. :) I was shooting more aggressively for a while, which he seemed to need for a bit to bring his #s down at all (in part that was my old insulin vial that I'm pretty sure now really pooped-out there at the very end). Then I started getting some PSs too low and others quite a bit higher than normal for him, so after a couple of those I realized the dose was probably too high so pulled that back, and yippee, now he is back to being a hoverer rather than a zoomer it looks like, and is back to his uber-duration tricks.

I was at 1.6 about a week ago, pulled back to just 1u a few days ago and last night for the heck of it I shot 0.6u, and looks like he liked that just fine! I'm thinking at this point I will try SID, or maybe random timing between +16 & +24, whatever ends up working schedule-wise each day, and see how things go.

And just for full showing off :lol: we are having beautiful weather here, finally feels like California again after this wacky winter. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I can't complain too much, though I do want to complain a little having spent the morning cleaning litterboxes, as well as kitty barf off of the table, couch, and carpet. Apparently the kitties were NOT reading my Friday Five request to target the linoleum, as it was barf free after the wave of kitty antics passed. ohmygod_smile

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

LOL! Yep, we've got littermates :) I bet that .6 will get Bix back on track.

DH also stepped in a nice squishy present left at the foot of our bed this morning. Ick!! I'm off to clean the kitty boxes and discuss with Ari how much Mama dislikes her peeing near my desk. It makes the work day that much longer and scented candles only do so much :)

3. Steve and Blue

Steve and Blue Member

Sounds like Bixie likes the lower doses. Hope things continue for you two, J&B. May the long durations continue to get longer!

As far as weather, we've had it wild out here in MA, too. Warmer spring than usual, but with record rains and flooding. I won't ever complain about cleaning up cat yak or poop again after getting a 3" sewage backup in the basement. Now that was nasty! :evil: It's been a very stressful spring to say the least.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+24 111 (no shot for tonight!)

Picked a good day to show off I guess. :mrgreen: This will be the longest he's gone w/o a shot in about 5 weeks. dancing_cat

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.

Definitely don't miss having a basement (they don't have them in CA that I've seen, earthquake thing I guess?), sounds horrific, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I wonder what peeing by the desk means - I'm sure to her it is crystal clear (if I pee on the desk, surely THIS TIME mom will get the picture!!!), but I don't speak kitty I guess. Maybe she thinks you should work less and pay attention to her more? Usually that would seem like a walk on the keyboard though... well, here's to her stopping doing that!!! :)

5. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

AWESOME Bix!!!! Keep your mama happy :dizcat

6. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Joanna and Bix...Hurray to you guys!!! Keep up the good work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.