4/18 Michael AMBG 73 PMBG 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-15-michael-ambg-96.156263/

As you can see Michael is holding steady with no insulin. It's been a week now since his last shot so we'll see what the future holds :)

We didn't do much over the weekend other than lounge around. Strong winds set off my allergies which set off my vertigo which had me nauseous most of the weekend so we weren't very productive.

Darin messaged me saturday after he saw Paula one last time. He said she's still pretty much the same but she got to see Michael's facebook page and held and squeezed Darin's hand while she looked at it. :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Micheal's numbers are looking good. How exiciting. I hope you're feeling better. Keeping Paula in my prayers.

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Mr Green is rocking the lagoon!!:D:D:D

Sorry about your allergies, :bighug::bighug::bighug: and thanks for the update on Paula.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Nice to see Michael thriving under your care. Sounds like very small steps for Paula. Prayers.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Wow Michael!! You are doing great! Looks like another OTJ party is coming up, Anti-jinx. Hope your allergies subside and you can get some relief. Glad Paula got to see his FB page!

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Michael is looking awesome, and it is so sweet that Darin showed Paula his FB page.

7. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

wwwwwwwwwwoooooowwwwwww:D:D:bighug:

8. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Go Michael!!!!!!!!!

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I somehow missed that you weren't giving him insulin. How awesome that he's doing so well!

Sending anti-allergy vines for you, Cindy, and many prayers and vines for Paula. She'll really miss Darin's visits, I'm sure. Best wishes to him for his travels and his new home.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Cindy,
    Sorry to hear that you are suffering from bad allergies/vertigo. Feel better soon!
    Michael looks great. Is he out in the house at night now?
    We wish @Darin & Charlie the very best in his new home. Thank you, Darin, for all that you have done for Paula.

Sending lots of beautiful vines to Paula this evening.

Ella & Rusty

Yo Deputy Michael, Great job you are doing in the lagoon. We are all proud of you!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Gill & George likes this.
  11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I too missed that Micheal is OTJ! Congratulations!!

12. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update on everyone. I'm sure your excellent care of Michael is a huge help to Paula and lets her focus on her own healing. Hope your allergies settle down.
    Liz

13. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

So glad to see a Michael update! And thanks for letting us know about Paula - I've been thinking of her every day.

Very exciting he's on an OTJ trial! I hope he holds it this time - he was OTJ for just a little while last time.

Hope your allergies settle down. You have my sympathy on those. Have you ever tried Isoquercetin? https://www.pureformulas.com/isoquercetin-with-bioperine-60-capsules-by-pure-encapsulations.html

It works by strengthening the mast cells. Allergy symptoms result when the mast cells release histamine and Isoquercetin prevents that release by strengthening the cell walls. At least that's my understanding. In any case, it works wonders for me - i've been taking it for a couple of years now and my allergies are the best they've ever been. It's to be taken on an empty stomach - i take 2 at night.

Good luck!

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm so glad all is going well and Michael is holding steady in green! I posted an update for Paula on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.