4/19 Arnie AMPS 221

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by arniesdad, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

Nice downslide but I am still not liking the looks of the black gunk in his ears. I will call the vet tomorrow no time today..4 hours before I have to get up and work both jobs AGAIN!

2. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Arnie....I really think when he gets on another AB and the infection starts to clear you will see his numbers go down.

3. arniesdad

Re: 4/19 Arnie PMPS 385

+ 5 he was at 198 +12 385..shot up almost 200 points in 7 hours..that's just sad! :roll: and it's got to hurt!! :cry:

4. arniesdad

Re: 4/19 Arnie PMPS 385 +9 345

Still not good and I just looked at his ears with a flashlight and they are loaded with black gook..looks like tar. I think these drops are making it worse instead of better. Calling the vets when they open and will be taking him back because there is no way I can clean this stuff out of his ears it is way down in there and I am not taking a chance of hurting him. I finally get 2 days off and now this!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Bob Civie always gets ear infections with all the black gunk. Did vet give you an ear wash that you use with cotton balls? You soak a cotton ball and squish it in cats ear and kinda smoosh it around. The cat then shakes its head and some of the black gunk washes out. You can then wipe with a clean cotton ball. You probably need another course of abs too. I routinely use a wash on civies ears for prevention and have had no more problems.

6. arniesdad

No did not get any ear wash just the drops I will ask about that Janice..Thanks

7. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Vet gave us Epi-Otic ear wash. You can also get it cheaper online. I also use Oti-Soothe II with aloe vera..smells really nice. Also bought online cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.