4/19 Moonie AMPS 149, PMPS 139,+3.5~155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! Feel like I was away for days!
    Jewelry show went well & party Sat. was great.
    Moonie survived both, even with her 38 on Sat! Dose crease seems to be working well. On 1.00 now.
    Left us a medium hairball this am, but seems none the less for it :mrgreen:
    Ate twice today, breffis, & then 2 hrs later, ate again--Now I watch her as I want to see how much & when she eats--
    Quite self regulatory, I'd say :lol: , except when she goes into the 30's or 40's & forgets to eat, or wont nailbite_smile nailbite_smile
    Cant figure them! Just observing in case I could ever do mini meals...

OT---Just posting my new discovery for getting rid of ants(which were crawling on Moonie's cat napper right near my Baby :twisted: )
    Ants HATE, yes Hate Cinnamon and Bay leaf- especially cinnamon-I spread it in areas where they are active or where I see them coming in from,
    and Poof--They leave!!!! This really works on the little black ones, havent had any others Thank G-d--
    Well, we'll see where Moonie goes today--Have a great Monday all--I'm going to art class later--BIG HUGS to All!!
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12306

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Moonie AMPS 149, +2~143

I like Moonie's numbers today! Glad your weekend went well!
    Good tip about the ants....Aspertame in Equal also works. I used it outside for carpenter ants. They bring it back to the nest, or gallery, and when they eat it they die. Also, grits sprinkled around does the trick too....grits swell when they eat it....disgusting but it works....
    Hope your Monday goes well! Hugs!

3. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Re: 4/19 Moonie AMPS 149, +2~143

Hi kids! Glad the dosecrease is doing ok. Does Moonie drop at all after a furball?

Thanks for the ant tip! I'm gonna tell my sister right now! :mrgreen:

4. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/19 Moonie AMPS 149, +2~143,+4~90

Whoo Hooo Nice Green!! Moonie girl is looking Good!
    Off to art class soon--Have a great afternoon! :mrgreen:

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni, Great numbers for Moonie! We're glad to hear that you had a good weekend with the jewelry show and the party. But now, alas, it's Monday (but you are going to your art class, so that makes up for it). My DS is an excellent amateur artist and is going to visit us in NY City this week to go to a few shows she wants to see (particularly the William Kentridge show at MoMA). If I have time I might go with her (I want to see the Otto Dix retrospective at the Neue Galerie). But I have 2 medical check-ups scheduled and an all-day bike ride and we're only going to be down there for 4 days. Some time when we're in the city you and I should have lunch and talk about our cats!!!
    Stu says hi to lovely Moonie.
    Ella
    P.S. thanks for the ant info.!

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Roni & Moonie!! What a wonderful cycle we have going here!! Happy Monday! Wow.. What a way to welcome the week!! :mrgreen:

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh it sounds like a really nice weekend Roni
    Glad it was a success and Moonie is behaving oh so well for you.
    Great numbers for your sweet girl.

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, look at Moonie..Nice numbers, Roni. :smile:
    Glad your weekend went well. :smile:

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Roni))) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Look @ that +4!! Super excited!!! Seeing where this will gooooooooooooooo Moonie!!

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/19 Moonie AMPS 149, PMPS 139

OoooH!! This is looking like a verra nice day! & night!! They were happy I was home most of the day & tonite--and so was I--
    tomorrow, will be working out of the house so...We will all be happy :mrgreen:
    If Moonie stays in these numbers, I would be totally happy!
    DPS is better, and can take care of Moonie again..Yippee! She was bit by a dog while working at vets, but is mended now:thumbup !!!
    Quiet week this week, Thank heavens! Lovin' the peace!! Be back at +3 :razz: :razz:

11. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Hello! :D

Beautiful day for Moonie!!!

12. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Wow!!! What a great Monday Moonie!!! :mrgreen: So happy to see these numbers!

Those ants don't know who they're messing with. ;-)

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi again, Roni, Moonie's numbers are wonderful today. Thanks for looking in on Stu. Yes, lets plan to meet for lunch in "the city". We'll be back in mid May (have an opera at the Met on Wednesday, May 12th, so will probably arrive on Tues., the 11th and leave again on Friday. I'll have a bike ride on Thurs., but Wednesday, the 12th would be a good day for me to go to lunch). If this fits your schedule, let me know. Otherwise we'll do lunch some other time.
    Have a good night and tell Moonie to keep up the good work!

Ella

14. Roni and Moonie

Wrong way Moonie!! She always does this at nite..guess she ate recently & I missed it ;-)
    Sending all Beans & Kitties Happy dreams, well health & sweet peaceful sleepus--Ni Ni LL & HUGS from Us :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.