4/19 Punk's amps~73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Fleapunk, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

I was able to get the rare, late night spot cheeks last night and this was one flattus cattus! Punk was screaming for more food 30 minoots after her shot so I checked her number and she's already going down, 66@+.5.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
    [​IMG]

2. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

+2~53

Ok, we got ourselves a nice, slow drop today. But even still, at this rate, she'll be at 13 by +6 :mrgreen:
    Yes, we will make sure that doesn't happen.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Wowee, you Punk you! Don't make me get out the karo, hahaha! (I never even owned any karo.)

That is some photograph you got there Jackie. AND if I was Punk, I'd bite you in the leg for posting it. :lol:

4. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

+3~69

LOL, I never owned karo either! Punk always did quite well with hc grahvee.

As for the photograph, she likes to smile priddy for the camera. :mrgreen:

Ok, a big jump here at +3, the opposite of what she usually does.....what a surprise. Anynokarojumpy.....it's safe to go out. :smile:

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Healthy mouth there Punk....LOL...great numbers!

6. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Nice smile there Punk..little scarry but nice...lol

7. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Punk looks like a "river monster" in that glamour shot. In Brazil there are these killer cat fish who try to eat people and they also growl out of the water. I saw this a couple days ago on the show "River Monsters" which is a really cool show. The guy caught this fish and was holding it while it growled. I'm not kidding! Anyway, her and this fish have the same mouth! :lol:

8. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

+7~126

Reeeeeeeeeally hoping she's gearing up for the high before the breakus.

Ok....just to clarify, that is NOT Punkelfish's real mouth. I was just taking a little creative license with the photo editing options. :mrgreen:
    But I was TOTALLY thinking catfish too! :lol: Now I just have to figure out how to make those ginormous wiskas.

9. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

pmps~157

Hmmmmmm.......

10. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

PM+2.5~65

And we have breakus! :mrgreen:

Mind you, I just tested her at +2 and she was only at 115, so silly me thought it would be a slow night. Now here we are 30 minoots lata, and she cut that number in half. I fed her some LC and will see where she is at +3.

11. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Now do'se is some bootiful numbahs!! Punkeletta, you are really doing good, but Oh That Smile!!!
    We will have to work on that--That smile could scare the hair off my legs!! OOOooooooooooooooooooooooo SKEERY!
    Ni ni You two! Sleepus well I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.