4/19 Shadow AMPS=288, +8=232, PMPS=240

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=231
    +6=279
    +302
    AMPS=288 ~1.25u Lev (12th cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Morning everyone. Shadow is doing well with his eating and purring and grooming. Playing hasn't been too frequent in the true sense of the word. Nothing happening around here yet...it's still early! :coffee:
    Hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a beautiful beginning of another week! :mrgreen:

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Shadow AMPS=288

Hope you have a great week too and Monday! Come on Shadow show mama some blue today!!!!

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Green, We want Green! Have a good day!

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Shadow hope you have a great day filled with blue or green numbers :mrgreen:

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Pat, Shadow and Raja. I'm too sleepy to say more, but thinking of you and your kitties!

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

morning guys ... a bright yellow start to the day .. could mean good things are on the way! Enjoy the day today you guys ...

7. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

OMG, you're a happy, morning person.

C'mon Shadow, start movin! :mrgreen:

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

'Morning, Pat and Shadow....and Raja, of course. :D Hey you, Mr. Shadow, let's see some blue today, altho you are a handsome dude in yellow also. :D
    Hope your Monday goes well, Pat. :smile:

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Miss Pat!! Seems Shadow is having a good day so far, as all cats do :D
    Tried the grits on the ants, but it's hard to get up from the floor :roll:
    Never used aspertame, but will try--cinnamon still works & smells good!
    Miss you all & am glad I'm back--have a great Monnnday & Shadow, let's see some blue!! Moonie's already there :razz: --HUGS~!

10. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning.
    Shadow should be a nice shade of blue by now.

Pat, I read that you feed Pet Smart Sophisticate brand to Shadow and Raja. Is it the regular or the Adult Supreme? I am not sure what the difference is..... do you?
    I have noticed Putty's numbers have been getting higher and higher when I give him the FF new label. I did find a case of the old and fed only those cans and his numbers went down. This may just be a coincidence but I would like to try something new and see what happens. Thank you.

11. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Pssst Shadow, blue is nice but greeeeeeeeeen is better dude! Come down and play with us!

~Tugger

Happy Monday Pat! Hope you have a wonderful catlike day =)

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

She's probably lying and hates Monday mornings. On second thought, she lives in sunny Florida, so OK, she probably is a happy morning person. :?

Shadow, is this a short little bouncy from that 63 yesterday? If so, get it out of your system - right now! We want blues & green.

13. Marvie and Tugger

That's right CD, you tell him! (is it bad that I imagined you saying that with one hand on a hip while shaking your finger at him? :lol: )

14. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Thank you all with your blue and green thoughts for the day.....

Dammit... ohmygod_smile
    Not ONE of you said "Hey Shadow...why not go straight up to the Pink floor without stopping!!!" ohmygod_smile

+2=320
    +4=307

I suppose Carolyn& Latte will say that he probably went really low at +1 when i didn't test him so that's why he is going higher at +3...I am going to ask for a red and maybe he will go to some nice blues.
    yeah, red. You haven't been on the red level in awhile Shadow....I am going a little bonkers with his craziness. As for the cheerfulness...well, I am retired so Monday doesn't mean the same to me as it does to you hard working people out there. I am just so darn happy to have a cup of coffee when the day is brand new and full of possibilities. Right about now I turn really sour. LOLOLOL
    It's well into the day and already his numbers are turning into you-know-what.... I am definitely getting sour for sure!!! ;-)

ETA: SohpistaCat Supreme...in the small cans is what I tried Miriam....they seem to like it but Raja has a weird spot of missing fur again and I am not sure if it's the beef. sigh. Always something!

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Shad-0, I was going to challenge you to go for blue. Since I was already pink and you were yellow, I thought you'd take me up on the challenge. So what are you trying to do? Even up the odds?? You're only 1 point below where I STARTED this morning!! Com'on man, get with the program!

Stu

16. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Whoa, what's with the pink?! Come one down for you mom, Shadow, so she can go back to enjoying her Monday! :mrgreen:

17. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Shadow. Party. 2 Days. Got it???

Now whatcha doing being pink.
    Do we need to start singing the Kermit the frog song to you buddy.
    Miss you my man.
    It's fun over here but I still get lonesome for my buddies.
    Luna is showing me around, Basil too. So so far so good.

18. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Pat & Shadow :D
    Most definitely agree.. come on down Shadow!! We know you can :mrgreen:

19. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

See? when I say get RED, he goes the other way
    +6=296

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....da da dee dum dum.... :lol:

20. Marvie and Tugger

:lol: :lol: :lol:

21. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

You know the Christmas colors of red and ?? I'm not going to say the color, just in case Shadow is reading over your shoulder. Just come on down, Shadow.

I'm envious of your retirement. After 3 days off, it was back to work today. Oh how I wish....

22. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 4/19 Shadow AMPS=288, +8=232

+8=232

Come on Shadow....a little more trying and you can get up to the pretty Valentine color ---RED
    Are you going to go up to the RED floor for PMPS?
    cat_pet_icon My sweet boy....

23. Marvie and Tugger

Red is a very pretty color....

24. Marvie and Tugger

Except mine came out more pinky purple than red.... the thing *said* red when I hovered over it.

25. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Ah, I love all the psychology going on in this condo! :lol:

(Marvie, normally I'd call that color magenta, but pinky purple is much cuter.)

26. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Yeah....weird color for a red. I don't like the red colors on our font colour chart...I just noticed it is "colour" up there instead of "color". What? Is this a British website? Or am I missing something? hmmmm...I am disappointed in myself cause I never noticed it in all these months....but then again, I am used to seeing the British spelling in things...(used to work for British Airways way back...a long time ago....)

Wow....talk about OT

AMPS=288
    +2=320
    +4=307
    +6=296
    +8=232
    PMPS=240 ~1.25u Lev

So, you see what happens when I tell him I need to see the Red? He goes to yellow. So, should I ask for Black next? will he go to blue? what comes after black in the terrible ranges? We have nothing more terrible than black, right?
    OT again..... :lol:
    Oh...funny story about Raja. I noticed a wet spot on the carpet in the doorway of the computer room. Raja was in the room. I then noticed that there was another spot that looked really wet right near the first one. I went and got some rags to try to get the wet out of the rug. I looked across the room at her and I said in a very stern voice "What do you know about THIS?????" :evil:
    As I was getting water up, I realized that this was more urine than Raja has had in her body in a year! It was really WET!!!! :shock: I got more old towels to soak it up. Strange....it didn't smell like urine and it certainly had no color to it.
    :roll:
    The hot water heater had spring a leak in the hallway closet and there was water dripping down into our neighbor's apartment.....water had to be taken out of the heater with a hose and well, it was a big mess for the afternoon. Raja was so angry and offended that I would have even thought for a minute that she was responsible. :roll: Sorry Raja!

27. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Oh my! Much better for the water heater to spring a leak than a leaky kitty :mrgreen: Or is it? Hmmmm.

Maybe tomorrow you can pull out a wheel of fortune and let Shadow spin it to see what color he'll get. Sounds like a pretty reliable source to me ;-) Remember though, no lazers attached to the wheel. :mrgreen:

28. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

No, I would not say he went lower @ +1...silly! ;-)
    = would say he is bouncing, and when he lets it go, he lets it go BIG time! So be ready to catch it and slow 'er down if ya can. Sometime between a +4 and +8.. Or maybe between shot and +4. But not likely between +8 and next shot . hehehe.

nailbite_smile We will be watching! :mrgreen:

29. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok Pat I will just go with it....... so you think that the beef stole Raja's fur? Whatever you say.......OMG I am worried about her

Thank you for all the food info in my condo today....it is very helpful.

30. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=332

Guess he hear me about going higher. LOL. I will never ever win with this kitties I suppose! But I keep trying!
    I notice that Shadow has a thinning patch on his neck too. I just haven't fed them beef too much but when I do, suddenly I notice these strange things with their fur...will watch it in the future. Maybe it is just a coincidence...
    Will set the alarm for +6 and +8. Hope you all have a great night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.