4/2 Ann & Maggie 11 AMPS=129; +6=88; PMPS=156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Maggie is doing good. I was worried yesterday as I was gone so long, but she's hanging in there. I stocked up on some Supreme Sophisticat. The only place that sells it here is PetsMart. I think it is their brand!

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10783

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

WOW - what I would give to have a spreadsheet that looked like Maggie's! What awesome numbers. Mannie's is more like a kaleidoscope of colors. :D

I can so relate to your comment about worrying when one is gone for so long. It's tough.

I hope you and Maggie have a great weekend!

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Maggie's numbers are looking really good. :thumbup

Sophisticat is Petsmart house brand. I think the Supreme is equivalent of FF, Tess really likes it. I'll get that when the stock of FF runs out. Have you tried the regular. That didn't go over so well, it has an awfully mushy texture. But they have several w/ 0% carbs, if she'd only eat them.

It's clouding up here and looks like more rain for the weekend. Good for the drought, bad for Easter Egg hunts.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Michelle and Mannie,
    Thanks for visiting. Yes, I do worry about her when i'm gone too long. I think I leave too much food out when I'm gone as most times it doesn't get eaten. What does Mannie eat? I go back and forth with the FF and Supreme Sophisticat. Have a nice weekend, too.

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thank you Ann & Tess,
    At first before I found the Lantus Board, Maggie's numbers were all over the chart, as the Vet kept changing the dose. Now I've learned so much here on how the Lantus works. No, I haven't tried the regular Sophisticat but maybe next time I'll try one can. I'm so glad I came across the Supreme Sophisticat from some here who use it. I still have lots of FF left and every once in a while I will try a can. Sometimes she will eat it! I think it is supposed to be a nice weekend here, but rain is coming Monday. Have a good weekend and hope the rain holds out for the Easter Egg hunts.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HI! Mannie eats Wellness: chicken and turkey for the most part, chicken blends for the rest. He loves the stuff, and I have no issues with his eating any of it. We had to start to cutback - hard when they have FD - as he was beginning to look like an overinflated football... He likes FF too. I finally had to get a timed feeder - I couldn't leave the food out, as the civvies cleaned up, left little for the one who really needed it.

I can relate to the statement made about vets changing doses... happened to Mannie when he was first diagnosed. went from 2 units to 4, up and down - whoa! and a long story. i wish I had known about this board then. I would like to believe things would have been different then we wouldn't had gone through some serious hypo events, etc. well, we are here now, and doing much better.

Now if I can just get past the gone too long part... happy easter to you and Maggie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.