4/2 Blackie amps 381, +5 391 Ugh!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Going the wrong way last night to this morning. I hope that shed gets filled and we see the numbers come down today.

WCR: Since it's been snowing here since yesterday, Blackie hasn't been able to enjoy the outside, but he's fine. We got some good lap time in last night and he has been eating well.

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10804

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Blackie amps 381

(((Ele))))

Hang in there. Lantus is magical when the dose is right. I can imagine that your patience is running low and it's totally understandable. Have a look at Randi and Max's SS... you'll see the magic moment.... there is really magic in there :D

Enjoy your day.... tis beautiful spring day over here!

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

For an impatient person, I have been very patient, but today is frustrating. I have actually found the Tilly protocol to be comforting. I don't have to guess anymore about should I increase and if so, how much, for how long.... When Blackie got into high numbers on PZI I felt powerless. With the Tilly protocol, I have specific guidelines to follow that will get us where we want to go. Just not as fast as I want to get there. :YMSIGH:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm so glad you feel that way about the protocol. You've got 3 cycles at this dose - well, 4 after tonight's dose. If numbers are still all pink after a total of 6 cycles (3 days), according to the protocol you can increase as much as 0.5u. On the other hand, you may start seeing better numbers before then. I agree, having a game plan helps enormously. The only word of caution is to remember ECID and if you're not sure what to do, holler. We don't want Blackie to miss his optimal dose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.