4/2 Cleo PMPS 102; +2/90; +3/113; +4.5/103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/1 Recap
    AMPS 108
    +2/81
    +4/85
    +7/97
    PMPS 113
    +1/135
    +2.5/122
    +4/133
    +6/98

Cleo is feeling pretty good this morning. Okay appy, prezzie in LB, and then out on catio for some patrolling, preening, and relaxing. Back in to recheck food bowl, ate a little more, then back out.

OT: I go back to foot doc today to see if the bone stimulator has helped the broken bone. I am sick of not being able to walk more than a block, not being able to move quickly, and hope I get some good news. Although I don't want surgery, I would like this to be over. Vines for a good visit appreciated :D

Vines to all kitties & beans in need. Hoping Chyna has a good appy and feels better today♥

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Cleo AMPS 101

Nice report on Cleo this morning. Sending prayers you get good news at your doctor visit today.

3. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Good morning, Jane! Cleo looks awesome this morning! Hope she has a wonderful surf and enjoys a little more catio time! I hope you get some good news about your foot. No fun being limited. Happy Wednesday!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Jane :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I sure like Cleo's numbers - past couple of days have been great, and she is off to a good start today. YAY! Keep the coming Cleo. :cool: Enjoy that catio!

I wish you much luck with the DR visit. Paws crossed for you, and for a good report.

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well.

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Cleo AMPS 101;+1.5/105;+4/79

Hi guys .. cleo is looking puurfect lately! I hope your foot dr appointment goes well today and that you don't need surgery .. Have a great day!

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Many vines for your people vet visit. :D :D Cleo says she'll trade you vines for Mr. Greenie. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Looking good, Cleo!
    Liz

7. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Jane,
    Lovely numbers for Cleo.
    I'm glad she's feeling good.
    Sending lots of good doctor visit vines to you.

8. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Cleo AMPS 101;+1.5/105;+4/79;+5/68

Hi Jane! Thanks for your good wishes for Chyna:) And for the visits. Cleo sounds like she is having an awesome day, and her BG is showing it too! I hope her numbers continue in a nice surf for you. Vines have been sent for your appt and paws are crossed for good news. Happy Hump Day:)

9. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Cleo AMPS 101;+1.5/105;+4/79;+5/68

Surf it, Cleo....... :mrgreen:

I'm sending tons of vines for a good visit today. I can't imagine how frustrated you must feel over it all. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

10. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Cleo PMPS 102

Cleo is continuing this nice surf (antijinx). I am happy she is acting like she feels very good. I must learn to just enjoy this time :smile:

OT: No healing in broken bone. Doctor does not want to do surgery yet, says recovery is so hard. I won't go into all the details. He wants to try an insert that he will build up in parts to support my foot in just the right spots. Then, hopefully, it will allow me to walk correctly, which will mean less pain. And to continue with the bone stimulator. Fingers crossed it works.

Thank you all so much for the vines -

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Cleo PMPS 102

Nice numbers for Cleo today!

I'm sorry you didn't get better news just yet. I hope the new insert helps. It is definitely good to consider surgery as the last resort and not rush into it.

Have a great evening, Jane!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.