4/2 Frank AMPS 363

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delma and Frank, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

2. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Hmm flat cat.. maybe getting ready to surprise you with something good?.. hope so.. most of his surprises don't seem very nice :)

3. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

Re: 4/2 Frank AMPS 363 +11.25 426

Red number. BOO Hiss!

4. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Looks close to time for a dose increase. Hoping better numbers are around the corner.

5. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

i just increased 6 cycles ago to 2.5U. I was hoping this increase would snap him out of this bouncing. 2.5U brought him to low green about 6 weeks ago....does that even make any difference to what's going on now?

Maybe he's just plain high and not bouncing anymore..idk

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

you can increase after 6 cycles, so that would mean it's ok to increase tomorrow morning. Sometimes you have to go up to get started back on the downward path again. Lucy did it several times.

Unfortunately 6 weeks ago doesn't count very much. We always want to keep the big picture in mind, but the most relevant numbers are the ones from the past two weeks or so.

7. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

A lot of things can happen in 6 weeks. Doesn't mean the history isn't helpful just means you can't always apply what happened that long ago to the present.

Give a look at Noisy's spreadsheet -- you can see we had some struggles like Frank.

I'm sort of tired so am probably not saying what I want to say very well. I'll come back in the morning when I think better.

I do think, if nothing changes, he's ready for an increase after the next cycle. Sometimes you have to blast through the wall.
    Looking at Frank reminds me of the frustrations I had with Noisy. Hope you are hanging in there.

8. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

D, Your right. Your SS looks just like mine. I hope Frank turns around like Noisy did.
    I'm hanging in there...but I get a bit down sometimes.

But I agree with you, D and Libby...definitely an increase to 2.75 tomorrow AM...Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.