4/2 Gracie AMPS 201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele & Gracie, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele & Gracie

Michele & Gracie Member

Good Morning All-

We had a lovely 201 this morning! I guess the alleged fur shots of yesterday weren't completely fur shots. We had some of that foamy mucus stuff this morning. May have to adjust the time of that bed time snack to a little later.

Looking back over her spreadsheet, it looks as though she can and has dropped over 100 points in the first three hours...(She dropped 176 by +3 on Tuesday evening!). To err on the side of caution, I gave a fat .5/skinny .75 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I had to be at work this morning, but the boyfriend has today off.

I am hoping he will be able to get to her so that he can test at + 2 or +3. I put the hypo kit and directions out for him just in case. I know that he is more than capable of testing/coping with an emergency (more so than I am), I just hope she lets him catch her without too much stress involved for either of them.

As an aside, I have to offer an ode to cats with white ears...We have two solid white kitties, and their ears are a gorgeous translucent pink with a white fuzz. You can see every vein and capilary...without reading glasses! A truly beautiful sight as the sun shines through the window illuminating their perfectly mapped circulatory system...Oh, if only poor Gracie were fortunate enough to have white ears!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day-

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Barely yellow...nice AMPS!..Hope you have a nice day today....those white ears sound pretty but if my kitties had ears like that, I would probably cry after a few months of treatment and what they would look like after my testing... :sad:
    (Shadow is black and well, let's just say he won't be doing any modeling for earrings in the near future!)

3. Michele & Gracie

Michele & Gracie Member

lol Pat... Me too-those white ears would not be pristine for long!

I have noticed that Gracie is loosing the hair on her ears where I test. Is that normal or should I lighten up a bit?

BF has the day off and is keeping watch over the herd. The Girly allowed him to catch and test 3 times! 93 @ +3, he gave a teaspoon of lc FF & 1 pounce (for good behavior), 85 @ + 4 same nibbles and 118 @ + 5. I'm happy with this, as she enters the nadir. :) Will be curious to see what she has in store this evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.