4/2 Latte AMPS-240, PMPS-292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10793

PMPS 146 (pred cycle)
    +3.75 - 382
    +5.75- 336
    AMPS- 240
    +2- 110
    *not much food yesterday, but kibble overnight*

Ms. Wet Butt was up early howlin' at her h2o bowl this a.m., and ready to move around when the alarm went off. Not sure if she peed herself or she sat on the edge of the box and it got all over her. :? Either way, she was a little wet this a.m. Today I told her we were going to attempt a good old fashion cat bath with washcloth, soap, and later a brush! :shock: She was not thrilled with the idea. I told her the other option was to put her out on the back patio in the rain for a while. :lol:

Im surpised she started clearing the bounce so quickly. Good for her! She is eating much better so far this a.m. -almost 3 oz can wellness- more than she had all day yesterday. After her +2 Im definately wishing I had karo'd her food, tho. ohmygod_smile I also skipped her +1 because she was up and about looking so happy, I didnt want to ruin it for her.

She has shown a few fancy moves with her peacock feather, a couple quick jaunts outside to see if the grass is there yet. :lol:, and played queen of the bed (cat version of 'king of the hill'). I hope she can continue to have a good day and night.

Three day weekend...lots to get done!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/2 Latte AMPS-240, +2-110

GREAT morning report! Latte seems to be much like many of us -- good days and some not so good days. I'm glad she's having a wonderful day.

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

amps - 240
    +2 - 110
    +3 - 121
    +4 - 139
    +6 - 182
    +10.5 - 347
    pmps - 292 (pred cycle)

In the last two weeks I have not once, at the end of the day, regretting spiking her a.m. food with karo. I have twice regretted NOT doing it. Today is one of those days.

She had a pretty good day, despite my mess up. She is now under the piano for the night.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you two have a good night...weekend has begun! Yay!
    Can Latte come to the egg coloring party tonight and the decorating party tomorrow night and the egg hunt on Sunday? :lol:

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carolyn & Latte, Glad to hear that Latte's day was pretty good. Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for the good advice you wrote in Stu's condo today. He had a weird, middle-high day, but nothing seems to faze him. When we go out he always "saves" his food and then runs to his dish to eat as soon as we step in the door. Guess which dish he ran to and cleaned up? Yup, the bowl with the 10 kibbles of dry food!!! (The wet food went almost untouched!). So now we'll see if he shoots up even higher in the next cycle. Thanks again for your advice, and if you ever get to the Adirondacks to climb or hike or paddle, visit us!

Ella & Stu

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

What a nice day for Latte after the wet start. :eek:

Sounds like an eventful weekend! Latte, have fun at the egg coloring party!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.