4/2 Moses PMPS 333 +1~294 +4~144 +6~137

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10837

Yes, it looks like Moses is all over the place these days... Good news is his AMPS this morning is 18 points less that his PMPS last night :mrgreen: And I'm liking this blue at his +8 :mrgreen: I just got home from work and it seems he's been doing good. Looks ready for attention... maybe a cat nap Moses? lol

This has been a Good Friday after all :RAHCAT

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Moses AMPS 401 +8~175

WOW WOW WOW!Moses the drops are stupendous!!--The new dose is kicking in, so test as much as you can at intervals to see where he is going, especially tonite--This is getting interesting!!! dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

3. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/2 Moses PMPS 333

Thanks Roni and Moonie! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I can't even begin to say how happy I am that Moses is out of the red and back in pink. Who would have thought I'd love the color pink so much! ohmygod_smile

This is terrific. Super happy about his dinner BG. I will feed him now. Friday Flips kayaking is over this month, so I'd like to get some in tonight. But I'll definitely grab a spot before I go (+1) And I'll test his peak tonight :mrgreen:

This makes me happy! Way to go Moses!

flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

4. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/2 Moses PMPS 333 +1~294

Whoops! I forgot to feed Moses his dinner! I was so happy about posting!

We played outside where he was really hungry for grass. We came in and I saw Moses sitting near food bowl. And I was like "where'd it go?" whoops!

He has it now. A delayed dinner! whoops. It's all good. His numbers still look great. We'll see for tonight, after kayaking :mrgreen:

5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Yay Moses!!! Yellow is mellow; blue is cool. Have a good weekend Erica.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Moses is getting there.

Have fun tonight and remember "A Woman's Place Is .... On the Water!" :razz:

7. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Erica prefers to go under water, on the off-chance that the cute instructor might give her mouth-to-mouth. :mrgreen:

8. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/2 Moses PMPS 333 +1~294 +4~144

Ha, Heather!

Good news = Moses is doing amazing! I'm loving the blue. We'll see what lies at peak time. :mrgreen:

Hard news = that super cute instructor guy is married. I just found out tonight... shady shady shady..... :YMSIGH:

9. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Moses did a good job today :mrgreen: goodnight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.