4/2 Pedro AMPS 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10835

Pedro hit 104 last night right before PMPS but he had just done a little vomit - seemed fine and didn't do any more after that.
    Suns out and it's going to hit 70 degrees flip_cat - Pedro's peeved cause I'm off to work and he wants to be out on the porch in the beautiful sun - glad the weekend is coming and he can be out there to his hearts content.
    Eating okay just can't get him off of the little bit of cypro he's on. I wonder if pred can impact appetite? Over the weekend will mix up a batch of his raw diet that he seems to love.
    Looks like he will drop to 2.5 mg Pred every other day beginning next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Sounds like Pedro is making vast improvements all around! And you sound pretty darn good yourself. :mrgreen: There is something about spring in the air, that no matter what, you cant help a little smile here and there. That's always good for the soul.

The pred would likely increase appetite. As you are weaning him off you may find a slight decrease then. I use cypro, too. Often times I only give 1/8th of a tablet and it keeps Latte going for a few days. As you start getting him off the cypo, maybe give it every other day vs cutting the amount you give each day. Make sense?

(((((((((amy))))))))) (((((((((pedro)))))))))

Hang in there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.