4/2 Shadoe amps 155 pmps 187 +9~425/391 What now?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo for Shadoe

Recap:
    203 - amps (2.5uLev)
    227 - +2
    203 - +3
    74 - +5
    68 - +7
    97 - +8
    169 - pmps (2.5uLev)
    158 - +2
    112 - +4
    76 - +6
    95 - +7
    155 - today's amps (2.5uLev)

Shadoe had another bossy, pushy growly, hissy, ear-retracting day but she is starting to realize that she's in the majority when it comes to accepting Oliver. In her mind, he's like a supposed tamed mountain lion - you may think he's OK, but you need to keep an eye on him and never let your guard down.
    Oliver could care less, but he keeps an eye on her cuz he thinks she's a nut case and might attack him, so he's on defensive guard.

Shadoe's finally asleep on a window pillow, but not the one by the open window where Oliver sleeps. She watched him lumber into the bedroom in search of his cool floor sleep spot, so she can relax for now.

Time for my breakfast now.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Shadoe amps 155

The tales from your house are never boring Gayle! :D Hope you enjoyed your own breffis...Shadoe is looking so great and I wish she cold give a call to my Shadow and give him some pointers! Hope you all have a nice day today!

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What another amazing start to the day Gayle.
    Might be seiing Shadoe hit the greens again. You home or working, good friday?

You're right about the sig as we discussed yesterday butbetter to
    keep it there as a "warning" to others. :lol: :lol:

It is just incredible how well she is doing and such a lowwwww dose.

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

That Shadoe is looking so good!!!! :mrgreen: (well, she always looked good, but...)

Hope you enjoyed your bfast. It's easy to forget simple things like that when you have your hands full of cats.

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Shadoe amps 155 +2~115 +4~65

Pretty pretty number, Shadoe. I think having someone to boss around agrees with your pancreas. ;)

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Shadoe amps 155 +2~115 +4~65

You're WCR made me laugh!

Wow, Shadoe is down to 2.5???? Can't blink in this condo either.

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

OK I was concerned when her pmps +2 went up to 227 because she's almost always dropped by +2, then I was not feeling well and actually slept from then till now, at +9 for both. I get up to test and discover that Shadoe is testing HIGHER than Oliver!

I was :shock: :shock: to say the very least!
    Fur shot? Never because I never have and ALWAYS check right after.
    Insulin bad? Dunno, doesn't Lev last longer than Lantus and it's been only 15 days since starting and opening the cart, plus it can't turn overnite.
    Sick? I don't think so, she has been her normal spunky self with the low numbers, all spitty and hissy at Oliver and moving around alot. She's been eating fine, no change, and LB actions are fine. Her teeth are done recently and she did finish with her AB since then.
    Party over and going back up in dose? :cry: How should I know?? All I know is up up and then up some more, then down, down, and down even more, and both directions, I have no idea what sparked the rise or the fall!

I could not believe the meter. WHAT??? 23.6? A 425 at +9? So, I tested Oliver while I was thinking. He got a 22.4/403 but that's about par for him. He's always high and we just increased his dose to 3u so we have a shed to fill, but then I realized that Shadoe tested HIGHER than him! :shock:

So I tested her again. 21.7 / 391

OK still high but I like the 2nd reading better LOL.

Now, my question is this:

Now what??

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

OK I will go with her normal dose in am, and use TOR if she's too high, just to bring her down a bit, then test from there to see if it's a fluke or something.

Oliver has been always testing the rules by going to Booboo's dry food. He's big so his jump up onto the metal counter is never quiet, but Shadoe may have been watching and could have snuck some when I was not looking. After all, she has sneak experience and maybe she has used Oliver as a cover, sending him up there to distract me and then she scoots in for the kill.

Anyways, she is sitting all quiet, just like she normally did on high numbers in the beginning and then how she was when she went low. Now the tables are turned and the nice low numbers are normal to her and this high one feels bad.
    I take that as great progress; she now knows the right numbers as the right numbers.

I sure hope it was sneakage during the day, then I can be angry not worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.