4/2 Six's PMPS 93 +4 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!!!!!

So sorry for the lack of posting and visiting of condos my LL friends. The combo of a full moon + countdown to spring break + 8th graders was too much for me to handle this week. :lol: I'm usually not this exhausted come spring break time, but this week got the best of me. My spring break officially starts today! My plans? Clean the house, sleep, work in the yard (we are having gorgeous weather right now) and visiting LL! I feel like I lost weeks by not posting for a few days.

WCR: Six has had uneventful days. I think I last posted Tuesday morning? He had a high PMPS (130) on Wednesday that went unexplained and then had a dramatic drop that night after his shot (but not under 50). He's been eating well, doing his thing and visiting the deck the past couple of days. I'm looking forward to catching some later checks during the day to see if he is really as flat as he seems to be at night.

No thread from yesterday to post. 7

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Six's AMPS 90 +3 91

(((Amy & Six))) good to "see" you!! Very nice to see Six is still doing SO good :thumbup Congrats on that! Happy Spring Break & I hope you have some time for relaxation & getting caught up on some sleep ;-) Wishing you both a wonderful weekend!

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Six's AMPS 93

Today's Recap

AMPS 90
    +3 91
    + 7.5 93
    PMPS 93

So is there a LL award for the most flat cat? If so, I think Six won it for the day!

He spent some serious time outside on the deck and in his deck chair (bean chair that he adopted today). I'm going to try to embed a photo of him in it today. He was such a fool I had to take his picture! Making all sorts of noises and moving around in the chair.

Six Acting A Fool

So...day one of break I...went to breakfast, bought a new computer table and brought it home, watched a dvd, and transplanted 25 perennials into bigger pots. I know tbp pays for the needles, juice and other necessaries, but I could really get used to this. :lol:

Speaking of perennials...I brought home CATMINT. I thought it was different than CATNIP, but one of my cats went crazy for it. Should I give up on trying to plant this in the front yard this summer? I really, really, really don't need anymore cats! :lol: Would love to know if anyone knows the difference between the two.

4. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Aww what a cute picture.. Six your stripes are awesome.. tell that smarty pants (yeah I read other condos! :) ) mom of yours to move it over a foot.. so you can get some sun tanning in :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.