4/2 Smokey Gum Day #4: AMBG 88 + 3.5 82 PMBG 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Melanie and Smokey, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10796

I think she has this down :mrgreen:

If you didn't she our fabulous performance last night check out yesterday's late night condo activity. Couldn't ask more from a kitty.

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Smokey Gum Day #4: AMBG 88

Happy Day 4 Smokey!!!! :RAHCAT

3. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Way to go Smokey! :mrgreen:

4. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Gorgeous! She's doing just great!

So how do you know when to worry or not? It really was barely a blip, still really normal...and obviously her little pancreas kicked in. But being the worry wart I am I probably would get all stressed & not so calm and collected as you.

They say they inevitably will run high some on trial. Hank got an 89 last night I didn't like, but here he is this morning at 78..BUT that's with him still getting his 'I' ..or some residue anyway.

I dunno..Smokey will be our example on how to do this. Let me know what tips she has as she blazes the trail. I'm not regretting giving it a couple more days.

Yeah for Smokey figuring this out so well and able to keep her little pancreatic engine running all by herself.

I'm proud for you!......and still rooting :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

B&H

5. Melanie and Smokey

Haha Betty, I think I held my breath from the time hubby called me about the puke number to the time I saw that 75 come up on the meter. I was worried we were just holding good because of the shed and once that was emptied we'd see a rise, but last night she said said nope, mom I can do this on my own. 100 anti-jinxes.

Hanks putting out fabulous numbers and I have confidence that he'll do just great on his trial. You taking the leap tomorrow?

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

WhooHoo for Day 4 :RAHCAT

Great to see Ms. P is awake and working.

7. Melanie and Smokey

Re: 4/2 Smokey Gum Day #4: AMBG 88 + 3.5 82 PMPS 86

Too windy to go eat grass so no puke induced jump tonite :mrgreen: I think hubby was holding his breath when he tested, he's been feeling jinxed with her blues usually showing up at night. He was pretty happy to report a nice green tonite.

8. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Smokey Gum Day #4: AMBG 88 + 3.5 82 PMPS 86

PERFECT! ..and pukeless.. great all around!!

Aren't you so happy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.