4/20 Alex AMPS 312,PMPS 102.+2.5-155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex is good today but I can't seem to get my act together to write anything. I'm tired and I have a headache. Maybe Alex should write Whole Caryl Report (yuk yuk).

He took his pills and ate a huge breffis as usual, all p's are in order except for pukus. He didn't pukus today :D
    Now he's lying on the floor taking his after breffis nap. Man am I tired!!! I think I'll go take one with him. (Oh wait I can't i have to go to unemployment today) :sad:

I did however figure out why Jackolini may have had a little rise in HIS non-diabetic numbers!(after the vet told me I figured i out)...I have been using Tresaderm on his cyst for the past 2 weeks and that has steroid in it. ta da!

Hope y'all are having a nice day. It's beautiful and sunny in NJ..at least from what I can see through my yawning. ohmygod_smile

yesterday

2. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

sorry you had a crummy day -- at least it sounds like Alex was doing better. no pukus is very good .
    Hope you both a nice tomorrow.

How much longer will you be treating the cyst ?

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

oh those unemplyment visits are such fun and such a waste of time. But if you don't go, they won't pay you...so you're stuck.

This last time, I had to go in NY and I was so sick, I barely made it in. Having been through it several times (sorry to say), I could recite it better than them. Oh well, maybe you'll get something out of it - besides continuation of your payments!

Hey you do know not to have fed tax withheld right? The first $2500 of unemployment is tax free and if you figure it out right, you may not have to pay any tax on it at all....if you are having tax withheld, get the form and change it while you're there.

4. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm getting the whole thing now and worrying about taxes later..is that what you mean?

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

yuppers! and you may not have to worry about taxes at all, depending on how things shake out....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.